Keirz's Glanza V A.k.a Steve-v

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ok new part arrived today, im gonna fit it tommorow. it looks so good i dont want to put it in the car but needs must..........

safari031.jpg

safari032.jpg

safari037.jpg

orc309, ds version (no rattle) with lightened flywheel. finally im gonna be able to try my turbo out at full boost. im pretty certain this will hold the power!

Wow, that clutch looks beautifully made! I guess it had better be for the price! Bet you can't wait to finally run the car without the clutch slipping. ;)

by the way I have a Jam Ecu now, very happy with it :( Got a front filter location kit coming on friday from toy tuning, how does yours perform mate?

Alex

yeah the clutch is a real work of art. if it performs as well as it looks it will be worth the ££££

well i fitted the front mounted filter, reset the ecu........and the car ran terrible! but i found out that was due to my decat almost hanging off and causing the ecu to fuel wrong.

now thats sorted it runs well, cant really see how well as the clutch keeps slipping so i should be able to let you know tommorrow when it all on.

yeah the clutch is a real work of art. if it performs as well as it looks it will be worth the ££££

well i fitted the front mounted filter, reset the ecu........and the car ran terrible! but i found out that was due to my decat almost hanging off and causing the ecu to fuel wrong.

now thats sorted it runs well, cant really see how well as the clutch keeps slipping so i should be able to let you know tommorrow when it all on.

Sounds good, I read about the problem you had, how untimely! Keep us posted mate.

the clutch is in!

wait to you get in in si............ you will soon want it out again. who ever says this clutch is street usable is a liar!

if you want to launch hard its class, if you want to creep forward its a fucking nightmare! i dont even wanna try parking yet.

the clutch engages and snaps your neck. it needs very high revs to even creep forward. makes it look like you cant drive! downgearing is a very violent afair.

im sure i will get used to it............i hope!

on a positive it pulls like never before

well i think im getting used to it now and it maybe bedding in a little. feels much more controlable now.

gonna go turn the boost up in a minute to what im hoping to run.

stock exhaust at the minute mate, ive got a blitz nur spec to go on but i need it custom fitting as its been modded to fit a different down pipe. im thinking of getting rid of the nurspec for a hks silent power though.

• 3 weeks later...

get your bush out................

kd109.jpg

upgraded engine mount bushes that is.

and here is the nurspec after a bit of clean, still not on yet though but gonna sort it when i get back off holiday

kd103.jpg

tried to go for a shoot tonight but i wasnt really in the mood so my pics were a bit shit, this ones not so bad but im not too happy with them.

kd106.jpg

also did a few vids, here is a short one to show a bit of a flutter, ive got another vid but its not great and people may have a rant at speeding in an industrial area

th_kd112.jpg

Thats flutter mad! Mine does it a tiny bit compared to that. B)

Think I'm gonna finally stick my blitz clutch in when my new engine arrives so I'll get to enjoy the neck snapping driving too! B)

Interesting that the bushes from toby are powerflex one's, they're other bushes are really cheap on their site.... ;)

yeah the flutter last for ages. if driving at low speeds if you build up a tiny bit of boost and then slowly let off the pedal it will flutter rather loud for a fair few seconds!

the clutch isnt so bad now. its really juddery though when pulling off and down gearing.