Possible future project car

As my Sportif project is coming to an end, I've been having a think of what to do next.

I want to do something unique and a bit different. After a bit of searching I think I found the next one...

A Toyota Will Cypha

01w_zps27d86dca.jpg

04_zps8fc47177.jpg

10_zpsbe0be289.jpg

03_zps347fef4e.jpg

11_zps252673e6.jpg

13_zps19378cfd.jpg

Its a 1.5 1nz-fe, same engine used in a T-Sport Yaris. A down side is they only make them in an automatic. They based roughly on the Yaris, so coilovers and handling mods fit also. I did a bit of searching around to see what parts are available. RHD Japan has loads for the 1nz-fe. I would either go turbo or supercharged.

IMO I think one of these would look great, lowered and with a nice set of Rota Grids.

Some a bit different, unique and you don't get much more JDM than that!

No offence but that is hideous IMO haha

Sure is unique though!

When I 1st looked at it I was like, na I'll keep looking, but it has started to grow on me.

Christ thats bold !!

I've always wanted a 4wd vitz/yaris but they too were only made in auto. Also really want a EK5 civic for 4wd fun haha.

Yeah these are 4wd as well. I'm sure the 200-250 bhp mark could be achieved, should be quite quick with a big turbo

please don't sell the 5e n/a and buy that thing! there's one around southampton and it's the ugliest thing piece of crap you'll ever see.

Damn I just realised now you said that there is one! Yellow right?

Christ thats bold !!

I've always wanted a 4wd vitz/yaris but they too were only made in auto. Also really want a EK5 civic for 4wd fun haha.

Bold! I genuineley laughed then lol awesome word to use.

I was tempted to buy one for a laugh off pistonheads, was on there for ages!

Don't worry the the 5e Sportif won't be going any where for a long time. Too much time, money and effort put into just to sell.

I does take a while to grow on you but, lowered and a nice set of wheels, I think it would look well.

Sorry critic, I didn't see your edit. I quite like that one as well. I definitely think there is some potential for this.

They are quite cheap as well for a base car to begin with.

No worries. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...