Kent returning member

Hi All,

Was previously a member about 5 years ago when i had my glanza V, i then sold the glanza and have toyed around with a pulsar GTIR and a Boxster, neither of which put a smile on my face like the starlet did so im back! and have recently purchased a very nice 180bhp black 94 GT from a member in Kent.

sam

for me it didn't quite have the same appeal but i think its personal preference, i mounted a kerb in my pulsar shortly after getting it caused a bit of suspension damage so i think that caused me to fall out of love with it.

How does it compare to a pulsar... Always fancied a pulsar but always hear negative feedback!

You bought it off jason, i think his name is?

Seen it up lakeside a few times, nice car.

Thanks mate, Well spotted! i did indeed buy it off jason mate, hes done a really good job with it i can honestly say im thoroughly pleased. He's now moved onto an EVO

Hows the motor coming on butch?? With any luck I'll be back down at odiham in June.

runs really well mate. To be honest ive got no immediate plans to change anything on it, just going to enjoy the car and get my finances back up to scratch which which wont happen till after im back from afghan in September. you'll be back to odiham after ive gone mate so let me know if you do come back to the motherland!

Welcome to the club. I'm in Maidstone :) will probably see you around!

Nice to know of another starlet owner close to home. I work and live away most of the time but when im next back i could give you a shout and meet up if you fancied it? would be good to get some pics of my GT with your V which by the way looks really tidy!

Nice to know of another starlet owner close to home. I work and live away most of the time but when im next back i could give you a shout and meet up if you fancied it? would be good to get some pics of my GT with your V which by the way looks really tidy!

Thanks very much :) yeah we'll have to do a shoot when the weather brightens up :) you live in Maidstone then? Edited by AndyMB
Thanks very much :) yeah we'll have to do a shoot when the weather brightens up :) you live in Maidstone then?
well cranbrook is my home town, just down the 229. But I only come back from work on weekends and live/work in hampshire during the week