Supra from furmula garage.

Still waiting .......

What the fuck are you expecting, i found a sick video on youtube and shared it. Fuck!

Why are you wanting to see a better quality video, the video is for the noise only really. You don't get much time to look at the car so what the hell do you want a good quality video for.

What the fuck are you expecting, i found a sick video on youtube and shared it. Fuck!

Why are you wanting to see a better quality video, the video is for the noise only really. You don't get much time to look at the car so what the hell do you want a good quality video for.

Calm down, it's a joke.

Does sound awesome, I was just busting your balls.

Yeah, his Supra was a monster. Managed to see (and hear it's monstrous roar as he screamed passed me, as if I wasn't moving, like a cruise missile lol!) it at a Supra owners meet once and Japfest. awesome car.

Just waiting to see some vids of his new R35GTR with 900BHP now, lol!

Yeah, his Supra was a monster. Managed to see (and hear it's monstrous roar as he screamed passed me, as if I wasn't moving, like a cruise missile lol!) it at a Supra owners meet once and Japfest. awesome car.

Just waiting to see some vids of his new R35GTR with 900BHP now, lol!

Jeez i bet that was a sight to see lol! Would have loved to of seen it for real.

That guy is mental.