Many Miles is on your starlet

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

156k on my SR, the engine has only done about 35k miles though.

I've clocked 2k miles in the yellow Glanza in my 3 years of ownership. It's covered 78k Kms + 2k miles so that's a grand total of 50k miles! :D

Most the miles on my starlet have happened in the last 2 years, prob about 10k id guess. This cars cost me silly money for the miles its covered :(

Compare that to the 32k I've put on my corolla in just over 3 years its now at 103k and I've spent less than £250 on parts for that!

Edited by morgey

Most the miles on my starlet have happened in the last 2 years, prob about 10k id guess. This cars cost me silly money for the miles its covered :(Compare that to the 32k I've put on my corolla in just over 3 years its now at 103k and I've spent less than £250 on parts for that!

That's EP love for you there dude !

My SR's on 144,000 miles (engine) had new clocks that read 68,000 odd miles, don't want to curse myself but it starts on the button every time even when it's been sat under a pile of snow for a week! Pretty sure it's nowhere near the bhp it left the factory with....but low mile doner engine sat in the shed for when she goes pop!