Off to Tuning Developments Tomorrow :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was having a look over you car when I was there though really nice mate!

cheers mate far from finished thow hehe

after this full brake set up and both side smooth and re painted :)

yea was getting full just as we left lol...

Will no doubt be using a tuner at a later date for mapping, but gotta love building a car from the ground up knowing that YOU built it. Building engines however is a different matter, wouldn't recommend chucking together a forged lump out in the back garden haha. Leave that to the pros.

Will no doubt be using a tuner at a later date for mapping, but gotta love building a car from the ground up knowing that YOU built it. Building engines however is a different matter, wouldn't recommend chucking together a forged lump out in the back garden haha. Leave that to the pros.

2months3weekswork.jpg

:yahoo:

Yeah, i know a guy who learned the hard way trying to "save money" doing his own forge on an impreza sti.

What was the outcome haha.

I hate working on imprezas, had one that was a bucket.

All the forged parts he put in were fucked. The turbo didnt get any oil pressure so it was also fucked. Ended up being an extra £5000 or something stupid like that to get someone to do it properly like he should have done in the first place.

It actually makes me wanna cry

Yeah she has been there nearly 10 months and yeah the engine hasn't had to be built but I still wouldn't take my car anywhere else and they are going to build you a stonking engine mate :thumbsup:

Really thats madness dude. Id want it to be the best Starlet that was ever made waiting that long if it was mine that includes mechanical and exterior even then it stll sounds too long of a wait lol.. Whats taking so long if you dont mind me asking? A lot of custom work and the likes of a complete strip down seem welded, caged all that type of thing I would assume?

Edited by Corey

Very busy guys, not enough hours in a day to sort everyone's cars out in my eyes.. They up to there eyes in starlets, let alone the other stuff they work.. The way I see it is, you don't perfection, if you don't want to wait then you wanting them to rush, if they rush, it may not be perfect :)

Ive waited 7-8 months and aslong as I get her back in a good working order then I'm gonna be happy :)

Rob.