thinking of selling up!!

Feel like I've had enough and need a more everyday car so on its got good spec and good body for its age but unshore what to ask for it. So any ideas would be good it's also a sunroof model with some oem extras so hdr_1365974163557-1.jpg

id keep hold of it mate rare to see clean gts anymore especially white ones

x2, maybe store it for a little while if you can afford it. Driving the same car everyday takes the fun away and gets boring.

id keep hold of it mate rare to see clean gts anymore especially white ones

I know what ya mean buddy just a little bored of it money ain't the problem just was thinking of going back to something newer and more practical so on

Get that on a limited mileage policy and a derv daily, you will 90% regret selling unless you pick up something that's... Specialer (real word? Lol)

EDIT: I hated my E46 Beemer 'sensible car' (2.2 petrol) because it was just sheer boredome after a string of performance cars. Hence selling it in 2 months flat.

Edited by Addymk2

I think it was because I hac a seat Ibiza cupra and it was a nice fast car with plenty of torque and fully loaded only sod it because wanted another jap car. I know about what's fast and what's not so on I just don't want to be all the time throwing ££££ at a old car that's still not worth much. I think I'll keep it a little longer...