What u guys think bumper skirts spats and spoiler now on

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some new phatter wheels would make this a complete butey!!

I've been thinking about that mate some new rims for it or try and space the ones out I've got but not to keen on rolling arches in the gt cuz of its gay trim and the risk of fucking the paint up n it cracking what u guys recon ? ?

I've been thinking about that mate some new rims for it or try and space the ones out I've got but not to keen on rolling arches in the gt cuz of its gay trim and the risk of fucking the paint up n it cracking what u guys recon ? ?

100% do it.. ive rolled my rear arches and its all sweet no cracking etc...

but yeah some rota grid Vs would looks awesome in candy purple :p

100% do it.. ive rolled my rear arches and its all sweet no cracking etc...

but yeah some rota grid Vs would looks awesome in candy purple :p

Now your talking my type of colour lol but bet there ain't many selections of them colour wise lol Edited by pick1

i do like that but i think id prefer a white bonnet1 apart from that mate its looking sweet!!

I know what u saying mate at the time I decided to have the bonnet done i was doing 500 miles a week and was getting sick of it gettin stone chipped when it was so clean so I had the bonnet done always fancy a nice carbon one so u never know lol

Stick on plate like my old mk1 toms bumper had mate :) works a treat !

The only thing I would change would be the wheel colour, just an opinion mind the car looks great

What colour would u suggest mate as I'm weird with colours I like the gloss black but then again i like bright ass candy red and nice shades of purple etc n not sure if that kinda thing would suite the gt

I know what u saying mate at the time I decided to have the bonnet done i was doing 500 miles a week and was getting sick of it gettin stone chipped when it was so clean so I had the bonnet done always fancy a nice carbon one so u never know lol

Wasn't that i dont like it just i think it would set your car up to be near perfect for the look you have as its really smart :)