What u guys think bumper skirts spats and spoiler now on

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good mate like that

Cheers dude appreciate it got the toms bumper and spoiler on just need me skirts and rear bumper then she should be a picture lol hopefully

Edited by pick1

Like the vents on the TOMs bumper mate, dont see many white square lights these days. Looks tidy.

Cheers mate I try to keep it as tidy as possible met bean on sat at td and he commented on how clean and tidy it was , which makes it worth while for me

As I've said already looks the tits mate totally changed the look of the car. One of my fav square lights for sure.

Lol cheers mate , I just don't want to put a plate bk on front of it lol

Looks really good like that. I like how the vents set the bumper off. It's not just another toms bumper now

Cheers mate and that was the plan I wanted that kind if aggressive look but wanted to try and keep it that little bit different to the other 82's .

So hope my plan worked lol

Good choice lad :)Tom's square light grill and y'oul have a very aggressive front!!Seems to me it's a mk3 TO82 bumper going by the fog lights but that's makes no difference!Nismo vents are a nice touch :)

Cheers mate appreciate your comment will have to keep an eye out for a decent toms grill then to complete the look :)