fuck that i have a wepr mani ..i haven't heat wrapped it,... still perfect:),by the way can't go wrong with that mani you've got zisco or wepr all the way!!

I said that until mine cracked and cost me £500 worth of turbo, fragments were sucked in and completely blocked the turbo

I said that until mine cracked and cost me £500 worth of turbo, fragments were sucked in and completely blocked the turbo

Zisco or WEPR? I rate Zisco stuff. It's built to withstand a bomb blast.

I'm not exactley sure who it was made by, looks like some of the ones listed on rhd Japan it came on the car but I think previous owner thought it was custom. It was built very well anyhow I'll show you a picture...

B97E360D-F95C-4E1A-A538-FCBF42B653F7-999

That's what I thought it was in all honesty it was all very well made wastegate recirculated into downpipe it was a lovely manifold. Look like the SARD ones on rhd Japan although they're all stainless

Oh yeah, possibly an early unit then ?? Dont really know if anyone still runs those manis.

Thats the only thing i dont like about my zisco setup, EWG route goes into the decat, unlike the first pic ^^^ But mine was a used kit so cant really pick and choose.