• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£80 is a BARGAIN!!!!. Yeah same here they used to piss me off when i was cleaning it, so I got it sorted. :D

Yeah for the job they do mate its the bargain of the year!!! Let me know when you go up there and ill come up with you or summit, seems though i'm mates with the geezer that owns it :D The paint protection film is very expensive mate, like £300 i got discount for being a mate :D

cheers mate wont be just yet? but definatly want the dents sorting out, was it £80 with the discount or £80 standard price?

Dean

• 3 weeks later...

Thought i would add these in here.

DSCF2192.jpg

DSCF2193.jpg

DSCF2195.jpg

DSCF2196.jpg

DSCF2197.jpg

The pics from the dyno day at Monster Motorsport the other week where my N/a did me proud and made a figure of 83.1bhp. I will take a pic of the graph soon and upload it on here just for proof :lol:

Holy crap! I hadn't visited this thread in quite a while, and what is there to greet me? A GORGEOUS new look front end, that's what.

Looks absolutely stunning, especially in that green. Top job to you, this car is a credit to your perfectionism :lol: I love it.

And hah, I'm the opposite of you. I have a Glanza rear bumper fitted, but nothing to fill in the space :lol:

looking good man wish i had the money to go now! that last pic shows your awsome paintwork :)

Yeah would have been nice to meet you mate and have a look at your beasty, oh well we'll have to do it next time. And yeah it looks shiny because it had just freshly been Ice'd before the dyno :p . Thats on the bad panel aswell. lol.

Holy crap! I hadn't visited this thread in quite a while, and what is there to greet me? A GORGEOUS new look front end, that's what.

Looks absolutely stunning, especially in that green. Top job to you, this car is a credit to your perfectionism :p I love it.

And hah, I'm the opposite of you. I have a Glanza rear bumper fitted, but nothing to fill in the space :(

:p cheers matey, its comments like that, that make it all worth while. And yeah ill soon have the Glanza Bum on there aswell, its just waiting to be sprayed :p

i totally love the look of this car!!! its awesome!

the green of the car against the darkness of the tints and wheels is perfection!

i also love the combination of the softer early Glanza front end with the N/A rear spoiler look, it just works so well!

drop dead gorgeous car my young friend, u have created a real beauty here!

i also love the seats and c-pillar bar poking out cheekily through the front windscreen, great touches!

Phil.

i totally love the look of this car!!! its awesome!

the green of the car against the darkness of the tints and wheels is perfection!

i also love the combination of the softer early Glanza front end with the N/A rear spoiler look, it just works so well!

drop dead gorgeous car my young friend, u have created a real beauty here!

i also love the seats and c-pillar bar poking out cheekily through the front windscreen, great touches!

Phil.

Thanks A LOT Phil dude!! comments like this make all the money and time spent worth it. Green and black is the new combo now mate no more lime green as theres to many people on that band wagon now :) .

Few little updates will be up soon. Ordered a few choice mods.

Right still not got any pics (yeah i no i FAIL!!!) but the car is now fully stripped in the rear, pretty much everything has been removed :thumbsup: and the new OMP 4-Point harness is now installed thanks to Keirz. i will get some pics and upload them sometime this weekend.

Also fitted the proper Glanza front bumper brackets now so no more rattling and cable ties holiding it on :p cheers to Wallace for them

nice work buddy!

gotta say, the stripped rear is defo the way i would have gone had i not put the ICE in instead, definately! all the panels removed and the paint polished or even freshened up with a fresh coat!!

i like your style mate! looking forward to seein pics of the stripped rear with some shiny green interior paint!

Phil.

love this car mate true work of art :lol: am thinking of stripping mine owt in the rear aswell wot u think??? i was also going 2 get 2 98spec glaza front seats and trim the door cards in black. who needs turbos eh lol

mate, a sponge down is all it needs. i did that to marks seicento a few months back when we cleaned out the rear end and it makes a great difference to the appearance!

Phil.

lol, yeah mate sponging FTW!!! :p

love this car mate true work of art ;) am thinking of stripping mine owt in the rear aswell wot u think??? i was also going 2 get 2 98spec glaza front seats and trim the door cards in black. who needs turbos eh lol

Cheers mate, yeah you should definatly strip it out makes so much difference to the performance in my opinion. Lol yeah mate turbos FAIL!!! :p:lol: