Sorry for lack of updates people but nothing much has been happening really i've just been enjoying driving it.

Only things that have been done are the electrical problem is now fully sorted and my new Pioneer Headunit, Sub and Amp are now wired up and pumping the TUNES!!!!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah i need a new sig if anyone wants to volunteer to make me one :D

And to be honest not sure about what i want to do with the car now so many ideas in my head but not sure what i actually wanna do. A few parts have come up from a mates Starlet so i think i will get them and go from there.

Carbon Dial Surround was off Idress on here PM him :D

dude....that spoiler....nnnnnnnoice! very very tasty! great work!

some tasty interior work goin on there too, and how cool is it to see a family pic of UK & JDM models from two family members! thats just cool to me!

u guys have great taste, cant fault your work at all!! keep it up!

Phil.

Haha, it looks blue in those pics!

HaHa yeah it always looks blue at night, :D

dude....that spoiler....nnnnnnnoice! very very tasty! great work!

some tasty interior work goin on there too, and how cool is it to see a family pic of UK & JDM models from two family members! thats just cool to me!

u guys have great taste, cant fault your work at all!! keep it up!

Phil.

Cheers Phil mate its always nice to have your Comments!!!!! Glad you like the spoiler mate its changed the apperance of the back end soooooooooooooo much!!!! Yeah Interior sucks mate so its time to sort it out :D

Cheers Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking good mate glad your on teh road and enjoying Kermit :(

Yeah so happy now its on the road mate, :p:p

Love your project, youve done pretty much everything i intend on doing to mine!

Oh and your Brides gave me an erection.

Mitch

Cheers mate!!! Please try and make it look different though otherwise its just copying :) Yeah Brides are nice mate, they hold you in all the right places, just a bit too low!!!!

my apologies for not looking at this thread sooner. looking really nice now mate. good work :) .

by the way loving the gloss black speedies... i fancy a set myself for the v!

Haha no worries dude, cant expect you to look at everyones thread!!!! Cheers mate good comments make all the work worth while!!!!!

Starting to think about changing the wheels now though to be honest but dont think any other wheel will look as good. :p

• 2 weeks later...
that foto spot that u and ure bro use is mint, ure gunna have to take me there when i get mine turbo'd and lookin mean as fuck! one thing i dont have yet is some awsome pics of my motor. maybe get a shoot together?!

Jay

Mate I have been buggin keirz to go there with mine for months! maybe if we both pester him we can wear him down!!! mine and keirz glanza and yours and liams would make a great shoot there. Lets do it!!

Mike

thats a different location to the one in the old pics mike! this one is the industrial estate where i work.

im up for a shoot definatly, will just have to be a night in the week as weekends are a bit busy for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah not selling up now just had a bad week for driving really, and got some big updates coming at weekend hopefully :p

glad to hear it mate I was going to slap you around till you saw sense!!!! plugs and leads should be ready tomorrow for you mate

Mike