Alex got that spolier off in about 5 min. Unfortunately he wont tell anyone his secret on how he did it so quick without damaging it.

I cant wait to see it on your car. Will look mint and you right i don't think i've ever seen a green one.

Bourkey

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yh Dub i've been wanting one for ages so when i seen this one up for grabs i had to have it.

I think Glanza spoilers are a bit over the top on N/As without any over body mods. Although you have the Glanza rear bumper Dub so i reckon it would look ok.

looking good with them speedlines mate.

what are them parada s2's like? just ordered 2 for my car.

Cant tell you for definate mate, for the obvious reasons. :p

But my dad/cousin have both drove the car and they seem to grip well. Haven't had the chance to give them a proper test though. But i work in a tyre centre mate and have heard very good reviews about them so they cant be bad.

No worries mate, i can talk about tyres all day.lol

Dont really deal with Michelin a lot but they come OE on a lot of High performance Bmws and Mercedes etc.. so they must be decent. I know that they are very expensive though.

Pirelli are one of our suppliers so we keep a lot of P-Zero Neros in. Heard nothing but good reviews about them mate, a lot of people think that they are the best tyres going. Very good grip and seem to last a while aswell.

If i had to recommend though mate, i would definalty go for Goodyear Eagle F1s GSD3s, they win hands down. Fit these things all day long and every one who buys some always come back for more, they are that good.

Hope that helps you dude

Yeah F1's have been around for ages. So long in fact they have stopped production of the GSD3s and have started making the new F1 Assisimetric. You can still get the GSD3s though.

These tyres are what Nottinghamshire Police use, we have the contract at work so we have to make sure that we always have loads of these in stock ready for them. The police refuse to use anything else they are that good.

• 1 month later...

**UPDATE TIME**

Right, tonight i went to pick up my absoluty awesome modification for my car, i have been after these for ages and i finally got some. :(:D:D:D I'm keeping it a complete secret from you lot aswell, until i have made them look mint and have actually fitted them. Until then you will just need to wait.

Also got my new oil catch tank though the post today, that will be getting fitted tomorrow, but i am still waiting on the breather filter for the top of it.

Pictures of the catch tank will be up when i have fitted it. Pictures of the other THING will be up when it is completey sorted.

Just gave my new secret mod a really good scrub, and they will look mint when i have finished with them.

Breather for the catch tank arrived yesterday,

I will get pics soon i promise.

Pictures of the SECRET item aren't coming until they're sorted, i like keeping you all in suspense. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cheers Tommy mate, yh still waiting on getting the TTE Spoiler fitted, my dad is refusing to insure it so i can't get it down to Mint Car Enhancments who will be spraying and fitting it for me.

Hes refusing to insure it because he says it will be pointless because the car isn't gonna be going anyway. But i have offered to pay my dad the money that it costs him to insure it back. Plus it will be going down my workplace for a few days so i can get the rest of my mods sorted and i cant do that without it being insured.

Sparky you try telling my dad. :rolleyes: