Yes Nanglebadger thats what ive been keeping from you. As ive said my car isn't exactly high now, and it is definately gonna be low when i get the D2's. But if i want my car to be a handling beast then i'm gonna have to take risks.

in that case it would be wise to invest in a rear anti roll bar and anti ift kit from whiteline,

those two demon mods make the ep a proper tarmac terrorist.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG UPDATE TIME

After a week of waiting my wheels are finally in my hands again. Very impressed with them, and would recommend the company to any one in the Nottingham area. Took them straight down to work an got them all built up and balanced. Just trial fitted two of them on the car an i think they look the nuts. Decided i'm not going to put them on yet, im gonna wait until the winter is over. Still need to put the lime green lip on them, and get something sorted with the wheel nuts. Still undecided about the Speedline bit, i was gonna paint it lime green but i quite like it in black now. Anyway enough of my talking. Let me know what you think.

Picture100.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Comments welcome

Liam

Nice updates Liam.

Hope the 4 point brace works out for you.

Really like the look of those Parada's.

And as for the Speedlines, I can see they did a really job of painting them for you.

I would really like to see the Speedline writing in lime green as well as the lime green lip to keep with the Kermit theme but not to overpower the wheels.

Keep up the good work mate. Promising stuff and its nice to know we have another ep handling junky :unsure:

Joz

Cheers for the comments.

Joz - Thanks for your comments, still got a long way to go until i catch up with you though.

Idrees - Gloss black definateley for the win. They look better now that they have had a proper clean. Was still a bit dusty in the pics.

SiCaln - Im still undecided about the Speedline bit. I want to do it but i havent really got a stedy enough hand, plus i think they look cool in black. However i will be getting the green lip done when i have time. I will also be buying some black wheel nuts.

Cool update dude,

wheels and tyres look awesome, cant wait to see the wheels with the green lip on em.

That 4 point brace looks good too, will def think about getting one for my car :unsure:

keep up the good work man

Nick p - Cheers for comments mate they are apprciated.

Sparky - Cheers mate, hopefully the green lip will look good.

Streetracer - Not as shiny as they are now, still had loads of dust on them. I've decided im only putting the green lip on now as i aint very good with a paintbrush and i dont wanna ruin 'em.

Cheers

Liam

i think i must have lots a few months!!! that rocker cover looks awesome!!! and those wheels look spot on to im about to start refurbing mine i was going to do yhem black but i maybe changing plans!!! they look spot on tough mate!!! you need to get your test passed so we can all have a get together!!!

Progress is looking good man, I've also missed out on all these updates from everyone! wheels are soo shiny! I went for the semi gloss and matt for my speedlines because then i didnt need to drain my black tyre spray to match it :). Yer, green lip would be awesome! So then we'd have my red rim, Robs Orange and your green! lol, i'm sad, i know lol.

Keep us updated!

T

Cheers Rob. Rocker cover is Keirz and my other bros work. Not ready for my test yet mate. only had like 8 lessons. But i' progesssing pretty quick.

We can have a meet but just without my car.

Cheers T, I know what you mean about the tyres mate, wheels out black them. lol. Green lip will be going on soon when i order the stuff i need. No rush really though they aint going on till after the winter now.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE TIME

I have bought some real Japanese number plates. I know that these are not UK road legal but i have just bought them for Shows/Photoshoots etc.. I've always wanted some so thought why not when i seen them pop up.

Anyways pictures speak a thousand words.

Picture110.jpg

Picture109.jpg

Picture108.jpg

What do you reckon?