• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right another little update. Keirz and my other bro finished my rocker cover yesterday why i was at work, and here are the results.

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-2.jpg

I personally think it is awesome, and pretty different. Works well with my lime green plan.

What you reckon?

ATTENTION!!!! THAT IS OFFICIALLY THE DOGS BALLIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i totally agree with Geo, thats fuckin awesome!!! great work by your bros and genius use of the UKSC star! i dont think Geo will be annoyed at u usin the symbol, quite the opposite!!! its freakin schweeeeeet!

keep up the hard work man!! lovin your black and lime green theme!! its class! like an evil UKSC Kermit the frog! :)

Phil.

Cheers Phil. it was a bit of a risk doing it but i think it couldn't of turned out any better then it has.

Lol @ the Kermit the frog comment thats has gave me a idea for the project name now. "Project Kermit".

Cheers for the comments.

Liam

what you need is sticky back paper phil. i did the stencil designs on photoshop then printed them out. then cut them out and stuck them on the rocker cover. can get the paper off ebay. and thats how folks!