• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its coming along chap - i see your from notts - not far from me - im only down in derby mate <_<

Cheers dude. Yeah i know mate i seen that you was from derby. Theres me and Keirz on here from central Nottingham, and then theres a few others like Rob Bower etc.. from the worksop area. Will have to arrange a meet sometime dude.

Right small update, Recieved my black lug nuts from Toby this morning, they are very good quality, and should look good with my Speedlines.

Another little thing, i have finally got round to doing the Lime Green lip on the Speedlines. Have only done it on one just to see what it is gonna look like.

What you reckon?? And before any one says it, i know i haven't gone all the way round, i've ran out of green stuff so i'm gonna order some more.

Picture028-1.jpg

Cheers for the comments lads.

I've now decided that i am definately doing this, as i think it looks the nuts. I would have done some pictures of them on the car along with my new black lug nuts, but one of Keirz's mates has borrowed my trolley jack, so gonna have to wait till i get it back.

• 1 month later...

Right long time no update.

Recieved my Zep C Pillar bar of SiCaln and Killamats and i wasted no time in getting it fitted. (when i say i fitted it what i actually mean is Keirz fitted it ;) :))

Picture112.jpg

Also decided to go all out and get my Speedlines on aswell. So set to work on fitting them along with my new black ToyTuning lug nuts. I think they looked absolutey perfect apart from the fact that only one has a lime green lip, as i haven't yet ordered the tape to finish them. Took a few quick pics to show them off some more.

Picture1131.jpg

Picture114.jpg

Cheers lads. Lime green lip is currently not on the one wheel. It looked stupid on just one of them of peeled it off until i recieve the rest of it.

No i didnt Joz only had it a day lol. Yeah group buy stuff has taken ages now, although there is some good news on Tobys thred over on TGTT.

Me and Keirz have just given the car a good clean and Polish aswell so looking great again now.