• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Right its UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!

Yesterday a big box arrived at my workplace with my name on it

Picture093.jpg

And what was inside.

Picture094.jpg

my beautiful Sustec H-brace courtesy of SiCaln. I'm very pleased with it and it is a lot lighter than i expected. Once again thanks to SiCaln and Keith for this product.

Also recieved some other goodies yesterday.

Picture095.jpg

Picture096.jpg

My tyres which will be going on my newly refurbed wheels when i get 'em back. These tyres are Yokohama Parada Spec 2s, very grippy tyres. Can't argue with the price i paid for them aswell.

Comments welcome

lol at sparky my car aint exactly high, but i'll take the risk.

Sparky im gonna upset you some more. I paid £32 each from a local tyre supplier. Only have three at the moment, but picking my fourth up on Saturday as they are having to source me another.

Sparky the supplier is very far away from you and i dont think they do a worldwide delivery service. Also i dont think they will quote you the same price as i work in the tyre trade and get a bit of discount.

The supplier was

A.D TYRES

52 Carwood Road

Chesterfireld

Derbyshire

s41 9qb

and their telephone number is 01246 260899.

Enzo, i havent driven on them yet for the obvious reasons. However as i said above i work in the tyre trade and i've heard they are one of the gripiest out there so. I fort i'd give 'em a try.

Shelly, its not my home address its my workplace and there address is spread all over the internet anyway so i didn't really see the point in bluring it out.

Yes Nanglebadger thats what ive been keeping from you. As ive said my car isn't exactly high now, and it is definately gonna be low when i get the D2's. But if i want my car to be a handling beast then i'm gonna have to take risks.