• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good mate, without spoilers Starlets look silly IMO.

Just needs some late spec Glanza lights on there now. :p

Cheers dude, I think they look too Micraish without spoilers, And no late spec lenses going on this mate. Reflets Maybe or just a Glanza passenger lense.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

About time you bulb. I've been waiting for this moment for months :p . Now get some real pictures :p .

Bourkey

Cheers mate, i no i took my time but it was worth it in the end. lol.

Can`t wait to get mine on now.... :wub:

Oh no!!! theres gonna be another green one with a TTE Spoiler!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p lol.

awesome work mate bout time!!! cheers for the other week mate tyres were nicely run in by the time i got home 170miles later :D !!!

Cheers Mr Bower. No worries mate, its the least i could do after you took me all the way to JAE and back.

looking good mate, i like it in green B)

Thanks matey, Green FTW!!!! lol.

very smart, best n/a spoiler hands down

Thanks mate.

• 3 weeks later...

Right time for a update!!!! Seems though i really hate my interior in my car i decided it was time to do something about it. First up i ordered my carbon-look dial surround of Idrees. Awesome product i was really impressed with it. Would recommend one of these to anyone who is thinking about getting one!!

DSC00199.jpg

Secondly was the Mc_Chu real Carbon fibre centre console of SiCaln, yet again awesome product and service, would recommend to anybody.

DSC00200.jpg

I apoligise for the really poor quality of pictures again. They are all fitted now anyway so i will get fitted pictures when i can.

Comments welcome as always

Comments and Criticisms welcome.

U wot?

Criticism? :D

No1 can crit that

It looks sweet mate!

The carbon bits look wikid 2

Also agreed with Ste n Idrees get some late spec glanza lights on there :p

Nice updates!

Glad your happy with the surround Liam! :D

Of course im happy with it mate, ITS LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Just to let you know i havent forgot about posting you the standard one, just been far too busy recently

Carbon FTW B)

Indeed!!!!! Shame i dont have more of it.

Excellent!

Interior Junkiness ftw B)

Joz

Cheers mate, i hate my interior and since i bought the Brides i felt the rest of it was lacking. So i decided to do something about it. :D

liking the spoiler, still gotta fit mine, i love the look of my car without it though, so am in 2 minds.

Cheers mate, Think you defiantly need to fit it, they look so much better with Spoilers. Makes them look less Micraish :p

glad you got the console man, theyr gna look lurvely together mate, nice one

Thanks very much for it mate. It really is awesomeness!!

U wot?

Criticism? B)

No1 can crit that

It looks sweet mate!

The carbon bits look wikid 2

Also agreed with Ste n Idrees get some late spec glanza lights on there

Well you never no theres normally always somebody who criticises. lol. Cheers matey glad you like. And defiantly no late spec lenses going on it dude. REFLETS FTW!!!

Cheers All

Liam

• 1 month later...