• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right lets have it!!!!!!!

Got the new secret mods fitted on Saturday with help from Keirz and Jay and one of my mates. Was busy getting stuck into it so didnt really get any photos of the indivual parts or the strip-down/build-up process.

Any ill shut up and let the pics do the talking :lol:

Within 10 minutes it looked like this!!!! :lol:

DSCF2093.jpg

Then a couple of hours later it was complete

DSCF2143-1.jpg

DSCF2146.jpg

DSCF2147.jpg

DSCF2144.jpg

Safe to say i am more than pleased with the way its turned out, i knew it was gonna look good but had no idea it would look this lush :p

Keirz has some nice arty pics of it, which he will upload when they are ready.

Big thanks go out to 200sx-Starlet-Jay and his girlfriend for all the hard work and keeping the garden tidy :lol: Sheekey for supplying the headlights and all the fixings, and Dave Burwash for the awesomeness Carbon Culture Bonnet :p

Comments and critisims welcome as always

Thanks

Liam

Cheers for the comments people they are appricated, makes the whole thing worth while :lol:,

Rob - you're more than welcome to pop in dude and admire the weaveeeeeeeee!!! lol, just drop me a txt or something next time your nearby

the-dalester - :p cheers dude, makes the hard work worth it for comments like that. Yeah defiantly glad i didnt sell it and get a £100 crapper just wouldnt be me. Problem is i dont wanna get the Kermit dirty now, lol.

Car has been booked in at Mint Car Enhancements who did all my alarm/central locking for me on next week to get the whole front end stone chip protected so no chipped carbon :p

Cheers

Liam

Liam your car looks really smart mate, love CF bonnet!!

Did you respray your car? Looks so shiny!

the car has not had a respray mate, its down to the previous owner taking very good care and cleaning and polishing it every day! (me incase you didnt know!)

it makes me happy seeing the car i started years back currently looking like this. some good work and care going into it.

i have the better pics from a shoot we had but need to get them edited before i put them up

Ooh me likey!!

Thats awesome man, wasn't expecting that! How do you get her to shine like that - or is it a trick of the light? :p

Looking forward to the pics from the shoot too!

Honestly the car hasnt had a respray, i just spent 8 hours the previous day cleaning it and Iceing it ready for a local meet :p

I make sure it gets cleaned every week without fail

Thanks for the comments

the car has not had a respray mate, its down to the previous owner taking very good care and cleaning and polishing it every day! (me incase you didnt know!)

it makes me happy seeing the car i started years back currently looking like this. some good work and care going into it.

i have the better pics from a shoot we had but need to get them edited before i put them up

That's really cool man, what products do you use when polishing up? I could do with a few tips for mine........you can tell its been well looked after. Nice work guys.

well when i had this one i used the green t-cut polish every other week and the autoglym stuff in between, so the wash, polish and final gloss coat protection. ive now moved onto turtle wax ice as its just so easy to use and gets good results. liam polished it with the ice stuff before i took these pics.

OMFG was not expecting this one bit!!!

At first I only saw the bonnet I thought, oh carbon covered n/a bonnet, then I seen the scoop and thought oh, and then seen the foglights and 96 spec bumper!!

That looks amazing mate, really suits your car :p