Right after my whole week off work, just lazing about with the girlfriend, i thought it was about time i updated this.

I apoligise for the lack of quality in the pics but my bro has the camera so im stuck with my phone unfortanely :angry2:

My new JAM sunstrip, thanks to KevinK for this :wub: awesome quality.

Photo0106.jpg

Next is my new interior, well lack of it B)

Photo0107.jpg

Photo0108.jpg

Decided to get this to keep my closer to the Brides :(

Photo0105.jpg

And finally my cars new bum. Glanza rear bumper. Cant get over how much its changed the appreance of the car. I love it and now my exhaust actually fits properly aswell. YAY!!!!!

Photo0109.jpg

Photo0094.jpg

Again apoligises for uber shocking picture quality, but you kinda get the point. lol.

Comments and criticisms welcome as always

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how your car is always shiny mate!! Minter :angry2:

Still not keen on that exhaust although the bumper is a big improvement :(

Lol, its all that ICE i use on it dude it gets done every weekend without Fail, i even did it in the rain the other week :( . And yeah i know im still not 100% convinced on the exhaust mate its just a nightmare to get it to sit right.

Nice improvements there mate, if you EVER sell those Brides I'll snap them righttttt up!!! B)

Cheers Iddy matey, i might be tempted to sell them if i could find some Carbon backed Bride Zeta 3s but they retail at just over a grand so i think these are staying for a while. :wub: I might look into getting them re-trimmed though because they are a bit tatty.

Really do like that!

What are you doing in the range of sideskirts? Glanza?

Cheers mate, Sides are staying the way they are. Not interested in getting skirts.

Nice work mate - love the Jam decal - I want one! Bumper is a big improvement too. Willl sort out arrangements for next weekend in the week. If keirz wants to the comp test at yours I can pop over to do it and we can sort it then.

Mike

Theres a nice Carbon Zeta 3 on the Bay now but its blue, £350 buy it now

Yeah i no mate i was perving over that on the Bay earlier but its just too blue for my car and it wouldnt work. If it was black it probably would be mine now. :wub:

ha ha ha good to see you finlly got that bumper on phil said you had bought it!! lol i need one now!! :angry2:

Yeah i no mate was in the garage for a few weeks and then the sprayer had it for 2 weeks. And yeah would work well on yours mate.

Alright mate, enjoy wollo park? haha

Car looked really mint when i saw it yesterday! that back bumper improves the appearance alot aswell, See u around.

Yeah was a mint day mate, bit hot though. My Mrs was like he has the same car as you so i turned round and it was you. lol. Cheers matey.

Nice work mate - love the Jam decal - I want one! Bumper is a big improvement too. Willl sort out arrangements for next weekend in the week. If keirz wants to the comp test at yours I can pop over to do it and we can sort it then.

Mike

You can get them from KevinK on here mate, if you want one just PM him. Yeah bumper is awesome it looks miles better. And yeah mate i was thinking like meeting at Phoenix Park near mine at like half 8/9 or something. Then convoying from there.

i freaking love it Liam mate!!!

every aspect of it, she's stunning!!!!

bumper makes a great addition to the rear man, top work! keep it up!

Phil.

Cheers Phil dude. Still got a long way to go before i catch up with you though. :(

mate, I've been at this for a few years now, and as i have said before, my car wouldnt look anything like what it does if it wasn't for pot luck, bad luck and generosity in that order! i cant take very much of the credit.

Pot luck - TTE splitter

Bad luck - the paint stripper damage - if it wasnt for that she'd still have quad exhuasts, n/a rear bumper, bump strips and a non smoothed front bumper.

Generosity - Rick and SiCaln, rear bumper and HRF spats respectively. not to mention all the endless work by Mark, and the patience of Jay!

u have a very eye catching car Liam, she would certainly turn my head as she drove past. u should be very proud of your work, i personally think its gorgeous dude!

keep it up!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought i would upload these in here as i havent done a update in a while. These are some pics from Thoresby Hall last Sunday were on of my mates Daz took some quality pics for me :p.

I Apoligise for the numberplates though. i have ruined the pics while i were removing the plates from the pics :p

6694_1173708819219_1122996107_30541.jpg

6694_1173708859220_1122996107_30541.jpg

6694_1173721579538_1122996107_30542.jpg

6694_1173721619539_1122996107_30542.jpg

6694_1173721659540_1122996107_30542.jpg

6694_1173721699541_1122996107_30542.jpg

6694_1173721739542_1122996107_30542.jpg

Comments welcome like always.

stealth is the perfect word! i agree! and normally i would only say that about a black car, but this EP pulls of the stealth look to perfection!

also, the original amber indicators, ordinarily i would say BIN them, but this is the only EP that i have seen them on where i wouldnt take them off! they work perfectly with the rest of the car! awesome! once again, i have been prooved wrong regarding an OEM part (first was the ducktails).

ALSO - Mark noticed the lack of side repeaters on the front wings earlier, and we are both LOVING that clean look on the wings! very cool!

this car = EP Greatness.

Phil.

stealth is the perfect word! i agree! and normally i would only say that about a black car, but this EP pulls of the stealth look to perfection!

also, the original amber indicators, ordinarily i would say BIN them, but this is the only EP that i have seen them on where i wouldnt take them off! they work perfectly with the rest of the car! awesome! once again, i have been prooved wrong regarding an OEM part (first was the ducktails).

ALSO - Mark noticed the lack of side repeaters on the front wings earlier, and we are both LOVING that clean look on the wings! very cool!

this car = EP Greatness.

Phil.

Yeah Stealth has been my plan all along mate that why all my badges and stickers are black, it just look so much cleaner that way!!

Amber corners FTW!!! i love the JDM look and they just work perfectly in that sense. It used to have the clear ones but they just looked rubbish so they got binned lol. Plus i cant have my JDM style running lights with the clear ones. So the Ambers are staying forever :thumbsup: .

Side repeaters arent needed for the MOT on Starlets so why have them, they just get in the way :blink: lol.

Cheers for the awesome comment Phil.

Be careful with the side repeaters not needed for MOT comment

Remember I had to chop my ZEP fenders up to fit some for the MOT :thumbsup:

I argued like fuck and they wouldnt have it, all depends where you take it I suppose

Exactly my front lenses have the bulge bit on them so they act as side repeaters!! Plus i get it tested at my workplace so it WILL pass :thumbsup:

The Law is though if they have the bulge bit on the front corner lense then they are the side repeater and you dont need any on it wings. So if they fail it on them you can take it to VOSA and get them in trouble for not testing properly.

See thats exactly what I thought even went on the VOSA website and tested it as they said...

Stand at the rear of the car and 1m away from it and it you can see the front corner indicator working then it doesnt need side repeaters.

The MOT tester said its only E21 marked indicators that dont need side repeaters and Starlet ones are like E5 or something, both numbers are made up because I cant remember exactly but yea....... twats :thumbsup:

Not trying to cause a fuss thats just my experience, lucky you Liam :blink: lol