havent bin on here for a while cuz ive just moved house n ive caught up on what youve done since i was last on and its amazing, top work, loving the look of your car now :)

mark.

Cheers mate, yeah ive done a lot of work on it recently. Aint finished yet though lol :(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Faisal matey,

Just dropped a few more bits off with the boys at Mint Car Enhancements for them to work there magic on. I wont spoil the surprise, ill leave you all waiting patiently :lol: They should be back with me early next week, in time for JAE :)

Yesterday i gave the car a bit of well needed attention. Finally managed to sort the alignment issue by getting the car on the alignment booth at work and giving it a bit of negative camber, and adjusted the Toe in to reduce tyre wear as much as i can.

Car feels a lot happier on the road now, no more pulling to the left all the time, and no more understeer under hard cornering. Which i am defiantly happy about. Also managed to sort out a slight coolant leak that ive had since i changed the Rad hoses over. The leak was caused by a very rusty hose clamp which to be honest wasnt really doing a lot.

Also a little Picture i took from my works car park the other day.

Photo0144.jpg

You reckon theres much difference?? lol.

looks a bit different than the standard one liam lol

just a quick queston mate, do the uk boot lids have holes in them for the badge to clip in ?

Nope they dont matey there just glued on, can be a bit of a nightmare to remove the glue though!!!

good work Liam dude!!! glad to hear your happy with your handling mate!!!

@brewin, no the toyota badge on UK spec EPs is held on by glue only.

Phil.

Yeah handles like a dream now mate, just got to change the Paradas to AD07s for handling perfectionism lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to reveal my secret modification now, some of you would have seen it at JAE

Photo0154.jpg

Photo0155.jpg

I decided to get my spare centre console carbon'd what do you reckon?? i really like it, its transformed my interior so much. Its looks miles better than the old grey manky thing that was in its place before.

Comments welcome ^_^

is it real carbon skin or just the sticky vinyl?

Its just the carbon vinyl dude, but it looks real lol.

That looks awesome Liam and i didnt notice it at JAE :rolleyes:

Cheers mate, and yeah well i didnt exactly show it off to be honest as im not proud of my interior :thumbsup:

Oooooh tasty :rolleyes:

I agree EP91 interiors are dull grey and boring, but thats a nice addition!!!

Well done

Cheers Lew, and yeah they are gay thats why stuff has to change. lol.

That's nice buddy, amazing how something so simple can transform your interior.

Carbon ftw lol

Keep them coming, car is lush

Gary

Cheers Gary, yeah it was a little idea that worked very very well. Im well pleased with it :lol: I kinda have a lot of carbon now dont i lol.

Cheers Nick, i tried to keep her looking her best at JAE but the dust was really gay and kept ruining my cleaning work :thumbsup:.

I love the console its changed the interior so much, if i could get it real carbon'd i would do but nobody wants to take that job on :rolleyes:. And yeah get a RARB mate they are for the win mate honestly. Best mod ive done.

Was nice to meet you at JAE by the way mate.

yea thzt console did look spot on mate car was looking lush to shame you felt so poo after all the sun!!! We'll have to sort a notts meet in the future mate poss at the begining of next year now!!!

Yeah mate the Sun actually nearly killed me lol. I got home and just slept until the next morning. And yeah i was talking to Mike about this earlier today and we are thinking of planning another Notts meet which would be pretty cool. Weathers gonna be gay now though aint it :thumbsup:

very nice man! very smart, likin that muchoness!

Phil.

Cheers Phillip mate.

I Decided to paint all the front chassis and crash bars matt black today as they was looking a bit rusty and they let the front end down. All looks good now. Also did a temporary fix on the number plate but that still needs some work so ill be trying to sort that over the next couple of days.

I will get pictures of the hard work when it is all complete :rolleyes:

such a shame i missed a propper look at your car at jae. center console looks lush mint stuck some on my bonnet does look good has a matt finish wel hav to meet up sumtime for some photos!

Yeah i no mate same to you, was looking forward to seeing your motor but i just had to go before my head exploded :p Yeah i got the console done at Mint the Carbon stuff they use looks soo good . Im on about organiseing another Starlet meet down this way mate if you would be up for coming down??

• 1 month later...

Not really much of a exciting update but finally recieved and fitted my Cusco Rear strut brace today, havent had a chance to test it yet as the weather has been truly shocking recently ;)

Apoligises for rubbish picture quality but i only had my phone to hand!!

Photo0192.jpg

Photo0193.jpg

One problem i have now though is that since fitting it, there is a creeking coming from the rear everytime the suspension moves (cornering and speedbumps etc...) so ill be taking a look at that tomorrow, does anybody have any ideas what that could be??

Also the new induction kit and cold air feed are fitted and in place, just waiting on the final piece to the puzzle and then ill upload the pics. This has made such a difference to driving the car im now in love with it again. Its just a thirsty bitch now though :p:)