Liam what are the front wings like? Might want them!

You should try and get that exhaust off if you can! NA exhausts are not easy to find and I'm sure you'd find a buyer!

Both in fairly good nick mate, you know how well ive looked after it :) Possibly a few minor scratches from todays madness though but they should polish up alrite. Still got the Stone Chip protection on it too.

Hopefully gonna whip the exhaust off but ill only do it if i can find a buyer?

I'd also take that rev meter of your hands for a fair price :)

Rev meters gone matey, EP91_BON came and picked that up earlier along with Corolla Mani :(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will take your dash if you can get it out and i cover postage and a drink for yourself?

Might be a bit of a nightmare to whip the dash out mate!

dude take everything trust me from my own past experiance you will regret if you dont take something

Yeah ive took all i can to be honest, got bored of stripping it and just want rid of the damn thing now. Dont want to keep looking at it sat there on my drive.

aswell as the dash are you keeping your flocked handbrake surround and centre bit?

Im keeping the Flocked stuff matey yes, they'll be going in the next project.

How much you wanting for the wind deflectors :(

£30 posted buddy

underbrace? which one, Edit: read post :)

will take the discs of you're hand for a fair price

Discs and EBC GreenStuff pads yours for £100 mate, they've only covered like a 1000miles.

how much u wanting for the wind deflectors pal :)

sad 2 c her like this though :(

£30 mate but Craig got there first if he dont take them there all yours. Im gutted mate. Dont want to see it anymore just want it scrapped.

ahh man :) glad you will be getting a V though! onwards and upwards!

i need that little plastic blanking cover thingy where the electric mirror switch is on the glanza pleasey! how much?

Not too sure what you mean mate? any pics of the bit you need?

Pm me your payment details dude :(

Pm'D

yeah i was told the dash is piss to get out but keep looking at mine thinking its not easy lol

if you manage it let us no matey

No its a pain in the arse mate, had a look earlier but theres bolts in stupid places.

Dan, Wiper bung is gone mate sorry! Pm'd you too

Ryan, if thats still there you can have it mate, not sure if thats still there though as the car has been raped today pretty much everything from the interior is gone, even the rearview mirror :)

How much would you be after for the two bro? I could probably pick them up off you at a show or something next year if you could hold onto them?

Any pics of the scratches? I was only after one really because I have a noticeable dent in my passenger one but I'll have a look at mine when I go home this weekend, might want both!

Price for the bumper also?

Not even sure if there scratched dude, was just saying it incase they are ive just had no respect for them today and just lent on them and everything lol. erm im not sure how much there worth dude £50? maybe.

Also what bumper you after?? N/A or the Glanza one?

Erm selling that for £80 mate, thats with all the stone chip protection still on it too, and theres some fogs in the garage ill whip back in and the Grill too. oh and the Inlet for the Induction kit if you want that too?