Take it you dont want mine then :). Ah well, hope you find the right car.

Im still in two minds about mine.. After my rockingham track day last weekend its made me want to keep it... How ever i could be going sideways in an s14... ;). Might still sell it, ahhh. Might have a vote.

Ah well, when you get your new whip we'l meet up.

Mitch

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that one John posted is nicer than it at first appears in the first image.

late spec, so has late lights, ducktail, clear spoiler brake light, looks like the bonnet is painted rather than CF, but thats easily sorted.

the one prince has posted looks not bad, tho its advertised as face lift, when its not, its an earlier spec V, however, it looks IMMENSELY clean!!!!!!! great find!

Phil.

Yeah its going to be like 5months of hell before i can even look at Glanzas for sale, just cannot afford to go straight out and get another one. no point in looking and finding one i like and then not having the money its just pointless.

Mitch, sorry dude would love to take yours of your hands as i know its a awesome car but i prefer the Glanza and seems though i can insure one for a tiny bit more i may aswell get the one i really want. If i was to buy a GT i would always be wishing i had a Glanza. If things change ill be straight on the phone to you buddy dont worry.

Sorry to say but im considering a Honda at the minute, mainly because they are one of my favourite jap cars of all time and i reckon i would enjoy it a bit more than a Glanza. But Buying one could be a issue and i can see insurance being a pain so i doubt that'll happen.

Plus Claire is telling me i must get a Glanza, as i am made to be in a Starlet, and it wouldnt feel right me driving anything else, shes even looking for nice ones for me and offering me some money so i can get one sooner. Legend of a Mrs i have!!

excuse me???

Honda?? vtec, like waitin for bad sex!

dont talk such pish on UKSC ever again Mr Doyle!!!! as Claire says, u were born to be in an EP!

and if u utter "that word" again on this forum, ima ban your sexy ass for a month!!! thats right! a whole month of NO UKSC FOR YOU!!!!!

:D :D :D:p :P :p

Phil

am realy sorry for you fella saw this car at JAE, and could nt help but vote for it. RIP little 1. xx

Cheers mate, yeah it was looking its best at JAE. Was also the last show where it was on a stand too and the last trophy it won was there too. Will defo remember JAE 2010.

I fancy your missus! Finito.

Why can't I find one like that?

LOL :D You just gotta search hard dude!! Good things come to those who wait. :D

excuse me???

Honda?? vtec, like waitin for bad sex!

dont talk such pish on UKSC ever again Mr Doyle!!!! as Claire says, u were born to be in an EP!

and if u utter "that word" again on this forum, ima ban your sexy ass for a month!!! thats right! a whole month of NO UKSC FOR YOU!!!!!

:p:p:p:p

Phil

:D Lol sorry for mentioning the V Word Mr Badger! Ive come to my senses now and i 100% want a Glanza.

Also went to Frankie and Bennys last night for my works Christmas do, came out to get in the Clio to go home and there was a Absoluty Mint Black V parked like 2 cars away. How random is that? Its definatly a sign to tell me i need a black V in my life.

Its a sign mate, the future is bright, the future is black lmaoooo

That glanza was so obviously a sign dude, if you buy a different car now the car gods will prevent you from driving it.

Please take it seriously :)

I know its so strange, my boss from work was like you have to get a Glanza now! I am defiantly getting a Glanza just need to save save save and decide what colour i want black or White!

Black is winning at the minute, but then i see a awesome looking white one and my minds change again. White cars do something for me but they get dirty so easily!

I guess its just going to be a case of seeing whats avalible when im ready to buy. Hey i might even end up with a silver one. lol.

Black is winning at the minute, but then i see a awesome looking white one and my minds change again. White cars do something for me but they get dirty so easily!

I guess its just going to be a case of seeing whats avalible when im ready to buy. Hey i might even end up with a silver one. lol.

Black shows dust more so than white, an silver blue is a cool colour :)