End of Project,

Wrote the car off this morning, hit some ice while changing lanes and spun the car at about 30mph went backwards into a concrete lampost.

Car is a complete write off.

Plan is probably gonna be to break it and get another project sometime next summer so if anyone wants anything give me a shout.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of Project,

Wrote the car off this morning, hit some ice while changing lanes and spun the car at about 30mph went backwards into a concrete lampost.

Car is a complete write off.

Plan is probably gonna be to break it and get another project sometime next summer so if anyone wants anything give me a shout.

Sorry to hear this Liam hope you are ok?? you can always start again mate it's only metal.

Such bad news :lol:

Probably the mintest car on UKSC

I read your Status about wishing you could drive the Starlet instead of the Clio the other day, bet you wish you was in the Clio now.

Aslong as your fine mate thats all that matters and looks like the parts that are worth something made it out OK!!

Chin up mate

Can't believe this has happened to you and your pride and joy today Liam bro :lol:

Its very painful to hear and see considering how far your project has come...

With the weather as it is, the risk was always there for all of us.

The most important thing is that your person is OK and Im hoping you get everything sorted nice 'n' easy.

I'm hoping that you will return with an even sicker EP project further down the line once you are back on your feet, then at least you can start fresh. Although that is surely at the back of your mind I wish you the very best.

Take car bro.

Joz

Woow Sorry to hear this dude, hope you and whoever else was in that car was ok and no injuries as all :lol:

You car was such a minter dude and can only hope you can build another EP just like her!!

Let me know what you will have for sale as id love to help you out towards your next project, Carbon Bonnet??

Sorry to hear this Liam hope you are ok?? you can always start again mate it's only metal.

Cheers John, yeah im fine matey. Gonna take some time to get me back behind the wheel but ill be okey.

FUCK!

so sorry to hear this buddy!!!! so long as you and any passengers are ok thats all that matters! never mind the car!!!!

hope you're ok buddy!

Phil.

I was in it on my own matey thank god because if Claire was in it that would have been so upsetting for me. Dont want anything to happen to her. i dont mind it happening to me. Ill Survive mate.

Just seen this sorry to hear matey hope you are ok.

Cheers Micky, im fine!

That's terrible, sorry to hear it. Any injuries mate?

Cheers Idy, no serious injuries just a bit shook up a bit of whiplash and some quite bad burns from the Harness but no serious ones im quite lucky to be honest.

as said on facebook mate atleast your ok, youve now got a platform to bigger and better things. i may have a mate interested in your exhaust. will let you know. chin up!

Cheers Daz, yeah im alrite. And no worries the breaking thread is upo now anyway so if theres ought you want just gimme a shout.

sorry to hear that mate:( hope your ok!

Im fine mate! Thankyou.

Fucking nightmare, glad your okay though mate as thats the main thing as people have said. you letting the insurance know or just keeping it on your drive for now?

Cheers mate, insurance has been paid off for the year and no one else was involved so it should be okey. Hopefully i can just swop the policy over when i get my new one.

gutted for you mate

hope your alright tho as said cars only metal and can be replaced

you going to stay in the starlet scene then?

Yeah im fine thanks Ollie, not too sure what im gonna do to be honest its shook me up so i doubt ill be back in a modified car anytime soon. We'll see.

Such bad news :lol:

Probably the mintest car on UKSC

I read your Status about wishing you could drive the Starlet instead of the Clio the other day, bet you wish you was in the Clio now.

Aslong as your fine mate thats all that matters and looks like the parts that are worth something made it out OK!!

Chin up mate

I know Lew, im absoluty gutted, Was the mintest car on UKSC ;) Shes dead now :) To be honest if i was in the Clio things coulda been worse, as that hasnt got the buckets, harnesses, braces etc.. Yeah some stuff can be salvged so thats money to get me back on my feet.

As said on facebook mate, so sorry to hear this. Was such a minter! ;)

all the best.

Cheers Ryan im gutted to be honest ;)

major gutted for you mate :/

all the best with the next brum

Cheers Ryan, im properley gutted!

Can't believe this has happened to you and your pride and joy today Liam bro :lol:

Its very painful to hear and see considering how far your project has come...

With the weather as it is, the risk was always there for all of us.

The most important thing is that your person is OK and Im hoping you get everything sorted nice 'n' easy.

I'm hoping that you will return with an even sicker EP project further down the line once you are back on your feet, then at least you can start fresh. Although that is surely at the back of your mind I wish you the very best.

Take car bro.

Joz

Cheers Joz, im still in shock and cant believe it either mate. Spent so much time and effort on it and now its ready for the scrapyard. Gonna take me a while to get back behind the wheel of a EP mate but im sure ill be ok.

Woow Sorry to hear this dude, hope you and whoever else was in that car was ok and no injuries as all :)

You car was such a minter dude and can only hope you can build another EP just like her!!

Let me know what you will have for sale as id love to help you out towards your next project, Carbon Bonnet??

Yeah im fine mate. Breaking thread is up mate so if you want anything gimme a shout, Carbon Bonnet is up for grabs if u want it?

When i read this on facebook at work i couldn't believe it ;)

Damn dude, really am gutted for you!

Cheers Luke!

bad times ;) hope your ok dude!!

Yeah im fine mate just properly gutted.