Just recieved my Flocked Centre Console back off Abbott, which will hopefully be fitted tomorrow. Guy is a absolute legend. Quality of his work is A+ and i will be sending more work his way in the future. Couldnt of asked for a better job to be honest.

Will try and get pics later when my Girlfriend finishes work so i can steal her camera.

Also Car is now fully ran in and is running like a dream still, slight problem with the timing i think but that'll be getting looked at next week hopefully. And the oil leak is now sorted forever hopefully. Fitted the new sump and not one sign of oil leaking anywhere = WIN!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too sure Lew to be honest, Pm im sure he'll be happy to help hes a sound guy to deal with.

Finally got some pictures, there not the best yet again but you get the idea, and im sure 90% of you will see it in the flesh one day.

Photo0443.jpg

Photo0442.jpg

Photo0441.jpg

Photo0440.jpg

And got round to fitting it this morning, couldnt be happier, puts my old carbon wrapped centre console to shame!!

Photo0446.jpg

Photo0447.jpg

Photo0448.jpg

This will be it for updates for a while now as i go on hoilday on Friday :(

Couldn't believe how clean this was when I saw it at the mm day keep up the good work liam

Cheers matey, means a lot thanks. Didnt look as awesome as yours though To be fair. Yours was my car of the day without a doubt.

Looks awesome dude :p

Cheers Luke :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a random picture for Japfest2 on Sunday

DSCN1533.jpg

Not many updates happening unfortanely, mainly because im not sure what i want to do next. New Tyres are on the list for next week but not sure after that. Might just spend the winter tidying it up again for next years show season!!

that last pics loooks well sweeet! turbo?? will finish this beast off :rolleyes:

Cheers mate, i know a turbo would finish it off. But paying for the insurance on the thing would finish me off ;) Its gonna be cheaper to just buy a V

i have a brand new rebuilt ct9b just sitting waiting for him when he decides to go turbo!

Dont tempt me keirz lol

Ermmm at the minute i would, this thing is being a pain in the arse again :) !!!

Yours just needs some alloys and it'll look mint again.

nope lol got the dint in side aint it and tints on back hav scratched. interior is shagged and i just got some standard starlet wheels atm because mine where really bad tread and dont have the money to spend on wheels which sucks :) i would be alot happier with it if i had wheels lol x

• 3 weeks later...

Right looks like im gonna be having a few proper updates soon :thumbsup:

Just put a order in with Gary at GBR Motorsport for something sexual that ive been after for a longggggggg time, they should be here on the 1st of the month ;)

Just payed a Deposit to Jay for something i dont really need but want so thats a good enough excuse :) which also means i will be finally fitting the your room bar after having it for nearly two years lol. Time to steal it back of Keirz, Sorry Bro!!

Also Made a call to Yokohama and got myself some more Paradas on order ready for the winter lol.

Right looks like im gonna be having a few proper updates soon :thumbsup:

Just put a order in with Gary at GBR Motorsport for something sexual that ive been after for a longggggggg time, they should be here on the 1st of the month :p

Just payed a Deposit to Jay for something i dont really need but want so thats a good enough excuse :) which also means i will be finally fitting the your room bar after having it for nearly two years lol. Time to steal it back of Keirz, Sorry Bro!!

Also Made a call to Yokohama and got myself some more Paradas on order ready for the winter lol.

looking 4ward to seein what uve ordered pal ;)

how much it cost ya 2 get ya centre console flocked?