• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved a little package for this yesterday in the shape of new Droplinks and SuperPro bushes to match. Got them from Fensport for a bargain price :D Hopefully they'll tighten the front end up a little and improve the pulling my car has under harsh braking.

Ill get some pics up of the parts, and some of them fitted too when i eventually get some time to myself lol.

Thanks to Amjad for the recommendation :D

immense shine. simply immense.

Phil.

Cheers Phil

thats freaking shiney, rear clusters look sick also.

still cant get over the epic shiney-ness

Cheers dan, yeah i love the rear clusters they've totally changed the look of the rear.

Quick Picture to show i have actually fitted the new droplinks and SuperPro bushes. You'll have to excuse the state of my car underneath, it looks like its been sat in a river for years :):)

Photo0516.jpg

Took all of about 5minutes to do the droplinks :(

Also fitted the Cambelt bottom cover back on today which took the piss to do, and got the timing set-up which was apprantly fine anyway.

Car wont be sticking around much longer i dont think, ive had enough of the running issues and i just dont know what to try next to try to fix it :( .

nice droplinks, ive got an idea with the engine......... 4efte :)

Cheers Dean, yeah they look cool and you can sort of see them through my wheels lol.

^What Dean said :(

Did the bushes make a difference? Did you get te arch ones too?

You reckon I can get away with fitting the droplinks using axle stands? Don't have access to a ramp :)

Havent really been out for a good enough drive to be able to tell mate, i dont think there gonna make a noticable difference to be honest though they dont really do a lot. I didnt get the arch ones for the front ARB mate because my front ARB has been welded on, on one of the brackets. Someones obviously bodged it before i got it :(

You should be able to mate, not really a very hard job! Just might be a pain to undo the bolts thats all.

It wont hold idle when cold, just goes up and down until it eventually cuts out, i dunno if theres some sort of cold choke sensor or something?

And also when ever the engine is cold and i drive it everytime i brake to slow down it cuts out. It cut out 5times on my way to work yesterday morning and my drive to work is literally 5minutes long. :)

Just dont know what i can change anymore seems though its had pretty much everything replaced :)

have you tried the lambda sensor that's what it sounds like to me

i hope you get it sorted soon dude

kurt

How can it be the Lamda sensor? I dont see how that could possibly cause the problems im having?

sorry if you have done it/been told

Have you taken it to a garage so see if they can find out what is wrong with it?

I work in a Garage matey, so me and the workmates have ripped it to pieces many times. Its also been to Monster Motorsport 3times, TRD once and Another local engine specialst once. All of which havent made any difference.