• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I dont think its ought serious to be honest, I just reckon it'll need a new rocker gasket and a good clean up underneath.

Dropped it off at half 8 this morning, havent heard anything yet :)

Well got the car back yesterday, turns out it was the Rocker cover gasket again :p He's sorted to out now though and hopefully it wont leak again ive just got to keep my eye on it.

Spent all morning cleaning the underside of my car, its now back to being clean :D

Hopefully this is the end of all the problems now. Oh yeah i bought a new Black catch tank yesterday ive just got to get some braided hose and then i can fit that. And also bought a RW Developments battery clamp off Dean on here so im waiting on that arriving :D

Wicked dude. hope there is no more bas news.

Deans clams looks pretty gnar TBH. what colour did you go for?

I went for a green on in the end mate, hopefully be fitting it within in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the positive comments boys :)

hopefully liam will be following his olders advise and giving the rollers a miss. too much to risk for very little point, if anything goes wrong due to the fact that you want a RR printout that says 2bhp more than your old one. any point?

yeah it would be nice to see but in a few months time any many many miles later. i should be attending and if i can get mine running right before the day then i will steal liams place. if your gonna see anything blow up on the RR it may as well be mine instead of liams

Yeah As Keirz said, i wont be putting it on the Rollers, as its just too much of a risk. Im gonna give it a lot more miles before it gets given a bit of a kicking.

Ill defiantly be attending for a good perv and a chat with you all though.

indeed we do. Liam wants to buy my glanza off me at some stage and as a responsible older EP veteran and liam being a power hungry noob, i feel it is only right i put it back to the stock 135bhp, and throw all the performance parts in the bin. this is ok liam yes? ive already got the stock turbo back on for you

indeed we do. Liam wants to buy my glanza off me at some stage and as a responsible older EP veteran and liam being a power hungry noob, i feel it is only right i put it back to the stock 135bhp, and throw all the performance parts in the bin. this is ok liam yes? ive already got the stock turbo back on for you

thats ust not fair. why not keep the parts and give them 2 him after maybe 6 months?

us other uksc member like to look out for each other and keep older siblings in check eh liam? lol

Liam has driven mine when it was on the new hybrid at only 0.7 bar and dropping boost and its safe to say he would have quite easily done him self damage. if i ever get it running right at 1.1 bar i est it will be around 220bhp. for your first quick car i think thats a little extreme!

i would hope that if he does buy it he will forge it and then i can build some crazy experimental turbos for him