• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keirz im at work dude, but got all the big bosses round and ill be walking to work in the morning. So the car will be on the drive if you want to take a look at it dude.

Luke, was never going Japfest as its too much of a drive away but doubt ill be attending the MM Rolling road day meet now though. Cant afford to insure a FTE conversion dude so im tempted to do a 5E swap if i can find one.

Keirz im at work dude, but got all the big bosses round and ill be walking to work in the morning. So the car will be on the drive if you want to take a look at it dude.

Luke, was never going Japfest as its too much of a drive away but doubt ill be attending the MM Rolling road day meet now though. Cant afford to insure a FTE conversion dude so im tempted to do a 5E swap if i can find one.

Aww dude thought you was going!!

Was looking forward to meeting you bud :harhar:

honestly liam just get it checked out somewhere properly and look at just repairing whatever the problem is for now, may be cheaper than the 5e conversion.

wait till you can afford the conversion to fte as it will be much more worth while.

listen to your elders

older brothers always make sense thats why!

think i might go to the mm dyno day for a bit so you can always jump in with me mate, but its still a while away yet so you should be sorted by then

the reason i say look at getting it fixed is, say you brought that engine , you would then have to shell out for it to be fitted, also there is no garentee that that engine is not also fucked so you are at square one.

if you take it to get it checked out and fixed it may only be a small problem and cost less to fix than changing engine will and will also have peice of mind your not gonna be getting a hammered engine.

you recently changed rocker cover, try changine back to the old one. sounds simple but worth a try. did you change the pcv valve? if so put old one back on ect

Liam bro looking good as always mate :harhar: (the car that is) :p

You need to text me dude as i lost all my numbers and lost yours too so i cant text to get your help with me car lol :lol:

Nice to see my bumper was used on a very nice example of car :lol: