• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bought my fast road brake package from Monster Motorsport on Friday. EBC Greenstuff Pads, Black Diamond drilled and grooved discs and HEL Brake lines. And also some nice new brake fluid :lol:

Went to fit them yesterday and theres a few problems with the discs so there being swapped on Monday hopefully and then i can get the pads in aswell. Fitted the lines and the new fluid yesterday and the brakes already feel loads better then they did.

I'll get some pics when there fitted. And ill get some of my new rocker cover when thats on too.

Started off with this little lot on my desk at work :D

Photo0319.jpg

And all fitted,

Photo0327.jpg

Only had them on for about 20miles and there feeling better day by day. Cant wait until there properly bedded in and working 100%. They've gone a weird pinky colour aswell now while they burn the first coating of the pads. Looks kinda cool lol.

Also purchased this the other week, will be getting it fitted when i have some spare time.

Photo0299.jpg

Comments welcome as always.

Nice to see you modding again dude :o

I've got the same brake set-up except I still haven't fitted my Earl's lines lol..I might actually go do it now! :o

Have you decided anything on the engine front or are you gonna see how long the 4e lasts first?

I've been playing with the idea of an fte conversion after seeing PP's prices, but after all that it would still only have stock power :o

awesome parts man!

that rocker cover is smart as hell!

Phil.

Cheers Nangle, i cant take credit for the rocker cover unfortanely lol.

Nice to see you modding again dude :o

I've got the same brake set-up except I still haven't fitted my Earl's lines lol..I might actually go do it now! :o

Have you decided anything on the engine front or are you gonna see how long the 4e lasts first?

I've been playing with the idea of an fte conversion after seeing PP's prices, but after all that it would still only have stock power :o

I know mate its been a while since i did some proper mods, Brakes are feeling awesome now ive done a few more miles on them still cant wait until they've fully bedding in though.

And i think im going 5E, although i tempted to stay with the 4E and buy some of Enzos products when he releases them because a highly tuned 4E N/a would be pretty awesome. I Kinda want to keep it orginal with a 4E though but im sure its slowly dying :o I really want a 200bhp + Glanza/Gt though so we'll see wheather i can get insurance on one in July.

good to hear it bud car looked sweet yesterday by the way absolutely gleaming :D

Cheers mate, got up early to wash it ready for MFN lol. Got bored half way through aswell so it could of been cleaner if i could be arsed lol. Was you in that s2000? You should of come over and said hello buddy.

looking good like usual dude :D glad your back in to you EP! any more plans for her??

Cheers mate, and yeah got loads of plans of it. Moneys a bit tight at the minute though so we'll see what bargains come up lol.

Nice update mate, im likeing the look of them black diamond discs ;)

keep up the good work buddy :D

Cheers buddy :thumbsup: the BD discs are really good quality im well impressed with them.

Cheers mate, got up early to wash it ready for MFN lol. Got bored half way through aswell so it could of been cleaner if i could be arsed lol. Was you in that s2000? You should of come over and said hello buddy.

nah man was in my hyundai beast didnt stay for long really was pretty chilly. that s2000 is up for sale now :)

Hey Liam I thought I'd link you these, dunno if they're available from Toyota here but.. :p

Reflet Rear Clusters

Yes mate there definalty one of my next mods, im trying to find the UK Part Numbers now so i can get my order in :D

nah man was in my hyundai beast didnt stay for long really was pretty chilly. that s2000 is up for sale now :D

Oh thats probably why i didnt notice you then mate :) and gutting mate :D thats a really nice S2000

• 2 weeks later...

Well rocker cover is on!! What you reckon?

Photo0348.jpg

Photo0345.jpg

Photo0344.jpg

Im loving it, looks so much smoother than my old starry one, even though i loved that one too :)

Just got to sort the oil cap out now and the gay breather filter for a nice black catch can and then it'll be 100%

Liam

^^ looking good mate, nice job with the rocker cover.

i think it would look better if the lines and the Toyota writing were in green. :)

not to say it looks bad at the moment, just a little touch that I think would make it look a little better.