kaizenspeed billet manual cambelt tensioner

3" intake pipe

uprated clutch

ta technics coilovers

rota slips

prelude front seats

integra dc2 clocks

dc2 gearknob

theres probably few other bits and bobs but thats what i can remember off the top of my head

null_zps78ba5115.jpg

null_zpsce7679f3.jpg

null_zps619b7f8c.jpg

That's the piks I have ATM people :)

Haha yh man! It is a sleeper! Proper animal. Was dyno'd on p28 Neptune launch control and read 210bhp. After this the custom exhaust was fitted and custom intake so od think its at about 220+Bhp because its on basemap ATM so still has more 'omphh' to give..

Haha yh man! It is a sleeper! Proper animal. Was dyno'd on p28 Neptune launch control and read 210bhp. After this the custom exhaust was fitted and custom intake so od think its at about 220+Bhp because its on basemap ATM so still has more 'omphh' to give..

oh damn I bet that shifts on vtec but like all tec'd Hondas from experience there's not much till it gets to the magic rpms

oh damn I bet that shifts on vtec but like all tec'd Hondas from experience there's not much till it gets to the magic rpms

It's a H22a2 so the torque down low it really impressive tbh and vtec engages at 4,000rpm so there's not much waiting at all

It's a H22a2 so the torque down low it really impressive tbh and vtec engages at 4,000rpm so there's not much waiting at all

ohhh ok I've only had experience with d/b series and a k20 not the h series. Sounds sweet tho bud. Your clearly running a tec controller then :p

Pretty cool, if the arches are good then it's a good find.

That is 110% not a custom intake though lol.

Arches are near perfect. Passenger door had rust but that's it, Sean the previous owner has done 100000's of h22 swaps. He had the inlet ported and did some internal work to the inlet, he explained to me but i cant remember exactly whT he said, So yes it's custom.

I like.

But guys, Amir was *this close* to buying a Glanza..I'm disappointed still

This car should put up more competition than the B16 though ;)

Edited by Amjad

ohhh ok I've only had experience with d/b series and a k20 not the h series. Sounds sweet tho bud. Your clearly running a tec controller then :p

No no mate not a vtec controller, its been mapped on Neptune

I like.

But guys, Amir was *this close* to buying a Glanza..I'm disappointed still

This car should put up more competition than the B16 though ;)

Maybe one day!!! Lol

Bet that shifts mate, H22's are highly under rated!

Couldn't agree more with this statement!

So the plenum is modified then..

Saying it's a custom intake would suggest it's has a custom air filter and shit, I thought that's what you meant.

I have no idea lol. He said he had all the internals of it custom fabricated so I just agreed lol. Either way I'm not fussed