Fully jellous!

Shame it wont be ready in time :(

Hahaha

I know bud :(

Quick question, have you a built in strained in the fuel tank so that it cant get crap on it ?? because i havent seen a fuel filter atall (might have missed it) just an idea ?? :)

Inline filters id guess ^^ see above

only the facet is a pump, no need for a second pump without a swirl pot.

and no need for a swirl pot with a custom tank.

is she baffled?

Phil

Yes there's a filter in one of the photos above :)

The facet and a Bosch 044 lad!

Also my swirl pot isn't yet done, yeah mate she is :)

Edited by JordanEP91
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks shiny, but doesn't the tank have it's own system for fuel surge, it should do? You've also moved a lot of weight higher up in the car which doesn't make a great deal of sense either.

I'm going to mount and wire my fuel system today as well, I have to cover it all up though otherwise it wont go through scrutineering. Didn't stop me buying fancy fittings though ;)

Yes mate it does, also transferring weight to the back of the car isn't an issue, also saves a lot of hassle refuelling as the car is for show not race :) otherwise things would have been different

Haha happy days!!

You know, there's a perfectly serviceable fuel tank already fitted to the car, piece of piss to fill as well, there's a door on the rear quarter and everything.. haha. Tart! ;)

This is all I have in my spare wheel well so far.

1921897_10152461816964714_55114588620184

It's all wired up, just needs plumbing in now, and I can't decide whether or not to buy the fittings and do it all myself or have the local hydraulics place do it for me. We'll see.

Where did you get your fittings from?

I know mate but everyone uses that ;) I want to be a bit different someone has to be a tart hahaha

You may aswell do it yourself mate as you may know it's straight forward :)

I went to torques bud they have a ebay shop but I went direct still cost an arm and a leg though!!

I think there is someone else who is a tart aswell looking at the photo above ;) looking good mate, you got a build thread?

Thank you mate :)

Haha yeah I know bud the plan wasn't to come this far however it took over but I'm glad it though ;)

I did get to a stage where I was going to sell it a while back but I'm glad I didn't :)

front of the car has been off today :) the lighting loom is now complete :) next week it will be time to start the engine loom & wiring in the pumps then just little bits and bobs :)

the wiring has been run down the wings a looks so tidy :)

just a couple of photos :p

image_zps4dfdc3c5.jpg

those brakes look fat!!

image_zps6b3d3a9c.jpg

the sun was shining on the car today and my god that blue and black looked nuts!!

also the fuel tank is a bit too big to send and the way things get thrown around in the back of the transit the last thing i want is it getting damaged so spent 5 minuets on it today to see how well i can polish it :)

how it was!!

image_zps2b53375a.jpg

and now, tested it on top not completely done :)

image_zps8a605f09.jpg

Looking good Jordan, my car is currently at td being rebuilt at the moment and it has been starting to get me down tbh but looking at yours just inspires me and I can't wait to get mine back so I can tidy up the looks and do the little touches! Keep it up fella it's the best V by a long shot :)

great build mate, just re read through the 20 pages.

keep it up

thanks boss man :)

Superb! My eyes hurt on screen to how shiney everything is, can't wait to see more!

haha you may have to look away in a minuet then :p

thanks bud!! :)

Looking good Jordan, my car is currently at td being rebuilt at the moment and it has been starting to get me down tbh but looking at yours just inspires me and I can't wait to get mine back so I can tidy up the looks and do the little touches! Keep it up fella it's the best V by a long shot :)

yes mate thats good to hear keep going :) haha you think?

cheers boss! :D

a bit of update for you lads i didnt really like how the wheels looked so had them coated black im going to keep these till i can find a set i like :)

image_zpsf91a4994.jpg

also these tanks are done :p

image_zps75a93fb5.jpg

image_zps22b6134f.jpg

image_zps650553a3.jpg

image_zps5bc0d893.jpg

shiny shiny :)

also the pumps are mounted :)