• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

playing with powdercoat :p

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the photos make them look pink but the aren't :)

just experimenting to see what looks good :) 

them wheels are mint you defiantly got a good eye for detail and pick the right colour schemes! Where are you based I might send you my wheels to powder coat

amazing! polishing the handbrake springs? WHY? so awesome nonetheless purely becuase you can say you have lol

keep up the good work mate she's looking mint!

Haha they were on the side when i was painting my calipers so I thought I would do them :p just nice and shinny :)

Cheers lad :D

That wasn't supposed to happen :/ I was just supposed to say I try my best #keyboardchampion lol

Hahah :D

Day off work today and spent most of the day watching the BTCC :) so haven't really done nothing on the car apart from wiring the oil temp and oil pressure gauges upto the sandwich plate :) the wiring looks mint run down the drivers wing in conduit piping the same as I done the rear light loom and fixed with some nice clamps :) I do not have any photos as of yet but I will get some Thursday :)

Should have a little update tomorrow too :D

A lad I know has a glanza and I drove it yesterday just into the workshop and my god I can't wait to get into mine :) felt amazing :p