They look amazing, is it that guy on Facebook that has done a few 4e rockers before?

yeah bud it is, :) seems a real good guy, will definitely be using him again :D

They look fan fuckin tabulous!

yeah bud looks nuts dont it :p

I seen this car in person last night, looks mint! honestly gunna be an unreal head turner when its finished!! & if Jord can make to japfest its gunna be #1 on look out!

Cheers once again for the parts bud! a*

That rocker cover is SERIOUSLY AUTOGAZUM ;)

hahah :p thats no worries bud anytime :) yeah does look awesome :D i will take you for a spin when its done if you want pal? yeah mate was not expecting it to come out like that :)

ROCKER COVER WIN!

come up real well hasnt it :) should brighten things up in the bay :p

thanks for the comments lads!! much appreciated :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah bud it is, :) seems a real good guy, will definitely be using him again :D

yeah bud looks nuts dont it :p

hahah :p thats no worries bud anytime :) yeah does look awesome :D i will take you for a spin when its done if you want pal? yeah mate was not expecting it to come out like that :)

come up real well hasnt it :) should brighten things up in the bay :p

thanks for the comments lads!! much appreciated :)

Most defo take me for a spin! and once my lil project finished meet up in town! remember let me know if got anything else ill pop round!

good lad :) yeah mate i got your number now so can give you a bell!! yeah i will keep an eye out for you mate :)

looked up on the net, and you can just buy the lenses for lights, but you need the CODE for the lens and ring toyota! so need find the serial code and give erm a call! and yeah go for it, got my number so its all cool! & you still got the old springs/coil overs so could lower mine abit?

Edited by DRiiFTiE

ah i see mate:) no i have now bud had some street use suspension before but now using coilovers bud :)

Okay mate no worries!! the stuff i bought last night was all for my mums starlet, but the inlet ect was for me, you got nothing else to sell bud?

Mate, fuck that rocker cover though! <3!!

Gonna have to come see this soon mate!, this is making me save hard to get a glanza!! :)

Keep it up mate!! :thumbsup:

Epic isn't it ;) you certainly do need need to bud :) that's good to hear :) so when are we going to see you in a glanza ;)

Epic, epic build. That cam cover is something special too. Keep up the good work Jordan. :)

Thank you mate :)

Yeah looks very nice ;)

I will bud don't worry!!

Also thank you for my parts :)

forgot to update about my wheel collection haha, i bought a set of rota gt3 15" but the only trouble is they dont fit with my brakes :sad: so anyway i thought i would get them powdercoated, so in the mean time i was on the hunt for some more wheels, and come across another set of rota gt3 in 16" so i bought those as well :)

the 15" gt3's are now coated :) not sure on what to do with them really!

image_zps748b96db.jpg

the guy who does my coating for me has now got my 16" set so they should be back soon :)

forgot to update about my wheel collection haha, i bought a set of rota gt3 15" but the only trouble is they dont fit with my brakes :sad: so anyway i thought i would get them powdercoated, so in the mean time i was on the hunt for some more wheels, and come across another set of rota gt3 in 16" so i bought those as well :)

the 15" gt3's are now coated :) not sure on what to do with them really!

image_zps748b96db.jpg

the guy who does my coating for me has now got my 16" set so they should be back soon :)

you got them back now mate? they the ones your selling ? my mums after a set for her starlet

you got them back now mate? they the ones your selling ? my mums after a set for her starlet

text you bud :)

Have you won the lottery? FUCK!! Haha

hahah i wish bud :) been spending alot of money though mate :) "it will be worth it"

text you bud :)

hahah i wish bud :) been spending alot of money though mate :) "it will be worth it"

Just seen it bud! if you can sell them obvs do so! as i wont see mum till tomorrow when im home so ill let you know soon as i do :)

Seriously? Where did you get it from mate?

a bloke off facebook, has a store and sent pics before sent and everything, got them today and cracked spoiler will need repairing, the front bumper was already red but now propper cracked and will need respray:/ propper p*ssed

Awesome build dude. You should sell all those wheels and give it some epic ones to match the rest of the work you've done.

X2 need some JDM wheels to finish it off jordan , Looking awesome though mate . Polished bits look trick lad :) I need to get a fair few thing done myself