Top Posters In This Topic

Seats have arrived ;) looking nuts :)

Carbon Kevlar ;)

image_zps5758a011.jpg

I love them ;)

image_zpsb95b1e3e.jpg

In date till 2019 :)

image_zpsa27fa89b.jpg

In a safe place hahaha in the downstairs spare shower doesn't get used so might as well use it for something :)

image_zps528e1391.jpg

Also spoke to Ricky from racetech about some stuff today, just waiting for another reply about my turbo kit and that will be ordered ;)

Thanks mate :) yeah they are so comfortable it's unreal :)

As for the rocker cover i got it, it was almost done just had to finish it off, you can either do a lot of sanding or get the grinder out mate :) does look different though :)

Another update :) just ordered my side mounts not sure why I didn't order them with my seats but never mind will be here Tuesday along with 4 Yokohama ad08's

Cannot believe the attention to detail on this its amazing! Will be worth some dolla when its finished, what sort of power are you thinking of? High 300s?

And personal cheeky question lol what is your profession? Do you work with walter white?

TT

Edited by The Toffinator

Those seats though Jord! <3 <3

Ill come see this soon!, need to see it in the flesh, build is unreal man!,

Keep those updates coming as always! :thumbsup:

they are amazing ent they :)

yeah you will have to bud, your have to come and have a look when i have everything which will be soon ;)

i will keep them coming mate got loads coming :)

Cannot believe the attention to detail on this its amazing! Will be worth some dolla when its finished, what sort of power are you thinking of? High 300s?

And personal cheeky question lol what is your profession? Do you work with walter white?

TT

haha getting there matey :) yeah its had some kind of money spent on it bud, dont regret it though :) yeah mate looking for 350bhp++ really mate, be nice to see what it makes really :)

just ordered some more stuff :)

now waiting on!!

custom turbo kit

race inlet manifold

custom exhaust

harness for the motec

custom intercooler

custom rad

new headlights

ultimate rear pads

grooved rear discs

new headlight adjusters inner & outer

hel 6pc braided brake lines

side mounts for my seats

4x tyres

and some more stuff that a friend is making me that should be done in a couple of weeks!!

the list i have to get this running is now coming down :)

also spoke to a couple of people about some front brakes today just waiting for a phone call back monday to see if they can get them :) and get them ordered :)

its been way to long without boost i need it back ;) just dont want to rush anything!!

going to see someone monday about the template i done for in the back, will be another thing off the list :)

my tyres should be here monday so get them fitted and get it back of its wheels ;)

well its been another expensive day for me today :) took my templates i made to a guy a friend knows, going to be made out of real carbon fibre, should be made in the next few days ;)

also ordered my front brakes after ringing around everywhere to see if they had orange in stock and no one had them, and the wait is 12-16 weeks i can be waiting that long haha so had to get them in black should be here Wednesday :) i will test fit them and see how they look, then i will decide if they are going to be given to a friend to be painted or not!! :) i was told my tyres would be here today but no sign of them should hopefully be here tomorrow, along with alot more goodies :)