• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hopefully mate I should have a HUGE order coming around the end of February beginning of March then need to get it booked in then for mapping at mr motec :)

Was hoping to make it to japfest but we will see what happens :)

Well hopefully tomorrow I'm going to be able to spend the day attacking the wiring, it's drives me crazy seeing wires on show, thought about moving the fuse box before to inside the car behind the dash but didn't do it in the end wish I had now though, I suppose once everything's in you will hardly see it anyway but I need to do something with it :)

Well all the wires gone from the bulkhead :)

image_zps735ec6cb.jpg

Sorry photo not very good!

Fuse box gone ;)

image_zps84959d69.jpg

97e8d211-36e5-42b8-9b23-ef2ac036d5a3_zps

So much more space and looks a lot better ;)

Also put the rocker cover on, isn't finished yet, will finish it sometime :) will look mint when it's done with a polished race inlet on there ;)

image_zps25cc7528.jpg

Thanks mate :) it's in the passenger footwell at the min bud will be doing some more work with it on Wednesday :) some of the wholes will be handy because I'm going to run the wires I need down the wings so may need some :)

Thanks again mate :)

That's the trouble mate and time is a big thing too, it owes me a fair bit and still got loads to get, insuring it is going to be fun as I'm only 18 insured it before but it was pretty much standard but now I will have to declare everything as it's too much to lose :)