yeah should do mate, we will have to see :)

as for my rad and inter cooler is getting done by wepr :)

but everything else gets done by a friend bud, hes in the process of making me some more goodies ;) a pink fuel tank will be scrapped soon ;) but hes also making me 5 other things :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha thanks mate :) you should do it :)

Just a little update :) got my demon tweeks delivery today :)

Side mounts!!

image_zpsa4beb27a.jpg

And tyres, wheels have all been waxed up again so can get them on tomorrow :)

Look black :/

image_zps1d61028e.jpg

image_zps936b3ea6.jpg

And also got my rear grooved discs :)

image_zps92cda21d.jpg

Expecting another delivery tomorrow :)

Been working on the car today!! Wish I hadn't started really, anyway,

Started off by putting my rear disc on with new bearings!

image_zpsea651891.jpg

image_zpsbaf460ce.jpg

Wheels on

image_zps48e90735.jpg

image_zpse3ad2a55.jpg

Then these bad boys come, over the moon until I fitted them!!

image_zpsa2fdd049.jpg

All fitted and about to put my wheels on and no the didn't want to!

image_zpsd16e6aec.jpg

The face of the wheel that sits against the disc is so big it would get caught on the caliper to say the least I was tamping! I heard this happened to matty D a while ago, so I'm going to have the brand new k sports machined and then still going to have to use a 10mm spacer so the wheels are going to stick out a mile so need to order some wider wings, I was really thinking about getting a different set of wheels but they have just be coated and just put a brand new set of tyres on, so as you could amagine what was a 20 minuet job turned into a couple of hours!!

Anyway let's not talk about that

On the good side of today I had a phone from the guy who was doing my carbon, they were done so went and picked them up :)

image_zpsba782e09.jpg

And one fitted ;)

image_zpsc9702009.jpg

These look amazing ;)

Fresh as fooook!!!

Shame about the calipers mate, that's a bummer! They look fucking rude though!

Get some vented wings aswell? ;)

Thanks mate :)

Nothing that can't be sorted bud ;)

Yeah I will bud, been looking for some genuine ones but haven't found any so just ordered some from iddy :)

....(insert indescribable words here)....

<3

Hahah you hero!! Thanks mate :)

As some of you may know I posted up a thread in the wanted section looking for genuine cruise wings and a genuine livesports spoiler but waiting for them to pop up is going to be a long time so today I ordered them from iddy, once I have done what I need to do im going to get it back to the painters and have them painted along with the fuel tank covered :) brake calipers are going either Monday or tuesday, just got to finsh them off before they can get painted!!

Just get some different wheels to fit over the ksports! Ksports are wheel killers though don't think I've ever fitted a set of ksports without having to space them :haha:

I was going to mate, but didnt know what to get so didnt bother bud, plus they have just been done, I like the xxr 527 :) hopefully my wheels will fit though once the calipers have been machined :)

Jordan conor browner has a genuine livesports spoiler buddy he's just advertised it i did say to him PM you just a heads up as i no you wanted genuine buddy , Said i would keep my eye's peeled for you boss :)

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Your welcome jordan

And the car is stunning come a long way since i last looked at the thread keep it up pal :)

I miss out on it bud, I pmed browner lastnight and asked for paypal so I could send the money and he messaged me back today and I didnt see the message straight away and when I saw it I sent the money and looked at his advert and it said sold, so he sold it to someone else although I said I would have it never mind I will wait now to see if carbon goodies does a carbon livesports ;)

Rocket cover look sweet buddy glad you sorted the brakes they look sick

Thanks mate :) yeah just thought it would he easier to buy new wheels, so bought some rota gt3, some people dont like them but I do so thats all that matters :)