• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent done much on the car today really, weather has been horrible, thought i would get the rear brakes lines on, however even with the 6 piece set you still have to use the rigid brake pipe which i didnt want to do so i used the braided lines from the front as my k-sorts come with new ones :)

also got my loom from a member on here :) stripped right back and can crack on with that sunday :)

image_zps61d4af01.jpg

Braided rear brakes lines :)

image_zpsb666de38.jpg

zinc coated rear strut nut and bolts :)

image_zpsef019917.jpg

also took my front strut leg bolts to be zinc coated today!!

what do you think of my ct9? hahahah

image_zps32bbdc58.jpg

image_zpsf6d230da.jpg

should be with me in 2 weeks time, along with everything else i ordered :p

also spoke to Ricky@Race-Tech about my exhaust, it was ment to be made last week however his fabricator is ill so hasnt been done yet,

not in a major rush for it so its all good :)

Edited by JordanEP91

I know mate :)

This is mine, :p just waiting on the manifold and that to be made, it's coming from wepr bud, and it's a gtx3076r :)

Same turbo as mine buddy, I hope you have some serious head work and management because I have a stage 4 head with 282 cams and a dta s60 ecu + coil conversion and a Crazy amount of other bits and I'm struggling to spool the turbo in usable revs !

If I was you I would change down to a gtx 26/28 with a .63 ar which would easily hit 300 and be useable for a daily basis

Same turbo as mine buddy, I hope you have some serious head work and management because I have a stage 4 head with 282 cams and a dta s60 ecu + coil conversion and a Crazy amount of other bits and I'm struggling to spool the turbo in usable revs !

If I was you I would change down to a gtx 26/28 with a .63 ar which would easily hit 300 and be useable for a daily basis

Oh aye :)

Running a Motec with anti lag, launch control and flat shift so when I want to go I'm not going to have any problems spooling :)

Engine isn't really a problem bud, it's a stage 3 so better than most :) also may look into having a massive spec 4e built in the future :)

No bud I'm happy with the gtx30

Also "turbo lag is fore play" :p

I love the blue around the engine bay really makes it pop looks mint

Yeah mate has made a massive difference :) thanks bud!!

Oh aye :)

Running a Motec with anti lag, launch control and flat shift so when I want to go I'm not going to have any problems spooling :)

Engine isn't really a problem bud, it's a stage 3 so better than most :) also may look into having a massive spec 4e built in the future :)

No bud I'm happy with the gtx30

Also "turbo lag is fore play" :p

Yeah mate has made a massive difference :) thanks bud!!

I'm running anitlag and launch control as well buddy and still having troubles, the Garrett series only have plastic sleeves so if you leave anti lag on it well blow your turbo pretty handy !

I'm a massive lag who're if not the biggest but with the gtx so far its not coming onto booost till 5.5k and almost instantly hitting the 8k limiter and that's with the shortest intercooler pipework you can imagine+race spec inlet.

Just a heads up that's all buddy

I'm running anitlag and launch control as well buddy and still having troubles, the Garrett series only have plastic sleeves so if you leave anti lag on it well blow your turbo pretty handy !

I'm a massive lag who're if not the biggest but with the gtx so far its not coming onto booost till 5.5k and almost instantly hitting the 8k limiter and that's with the shortest intercooler pipework you can imagine+race spec inlet.

Just a heads up that's all buddy

no mate wouldnt leave it on all the time having it onto a switch :)

Just have to wait and see what bud :) my engine is the same spec as yours just smaller cams! Dave rowe from eps motorsport will sort mine out :p

awesome car dude !! i had a black corsa b for my first car !!!! loved it. but it did sound like a bag of nails .was a 1.6 16v version

your starlet is very very nice and i love the attention to detail !!!

keep up the beautiful work

well my bellend has just blown off with all this stuff that's now happening !!!!!!

Hahah you and your sayings!! Hero

awesome car dude !! i had a black corsa b for my first car !!!! loved it. but it did sound like a bag of nails .was a 1.6 16v version

your starlet is very very nice and i love the attention to detail !!!

keep up the beautiful work

thanks boss man :)

Yeah mine was just the 1.2 16v, didnt have it long before I got my glanza :) most of them rattle their tits off but mine sounded mint :)

I will keep them coming :p

All 17 pages read couldn't stop reading hahaha. You have a good eye to detail. So much nice parts aswell. Would love to see this with my own eyes but its a bit far hahahah.

Keep up the good work and post as much as you can mate.

DennisV