well i did say i have some updates for you :)

i dont need to write anything just let the photos speak for themselves ;)

image_zps0b5a9c0f.jpg

image_zps627308ff.jpg

image_zpsa2f787ed.jpg

image_zpsfa764063.jpg

image_zps4cc51c90.jpg

image_zps7266bad0.jpg

image_zpseee9e04c.jpg

image_zps259087dc.jpg

image_zpsb1f50198.jpg

image_zpse1a28a54.jpg

image_zpsf8d5d1c2.jpg

image_zps0b8581e8.jpg

image_zpsb66b8395.jpg

image_zps3a2757ba.jpg

image_zpsaa8a5086.jpg

image_zpse450918b.jpg

well there you go, i would like to say a massive thank you to sacha from wepr if anyone is planning on a turbo kit then i would differently get in contact with them you wont be disappointed because i havent yet :)

the engine bay is something else, these photos are awful, seriously looks amazing :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate :)

Hopefully it will bud :) nothing wrong with rota bud :) the trouble is I was looking at sets of wheels and to get what I originally wanted it was like a 3 month wait, I want to be boosting in 3 months hahah

Thanks again lads

That looks bloody great! Best bay I have seen.

Hahah thank mate :)

Awsome

Cheers bud :)

OOhhhhhh that engine bay looks sick Jordan!! Glad you are happy with the wepr stuff... will keep and eye on this for more pics!!

Thanks boss man yeah over the moon with it so far :) top work :)

Ohh don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with rota I'm rocking a set on my ignis! It's just that this car has had so much effort put In and then yuk look down a see rota's not rays lol

James

Trouble is mate sometimes it's not all about brand bud, I would choose the grids over the te37s on looks that's why I went for them :)

Hahah thank mate :)

Cheers bud :)

Thanks boss man yeah over the moon with it so far :) top work :)

Trouble is mate sometimes it's not all about brand bud, I would choose the grids over the te37s on looks that's why I went for them :)

What the fuck are you on ? You would choose grids over te37' for the looks you ?Must be the caps with rota on them or the position of the valve I guess .

Edited by MARC MOSS

I've said it before, this is by far the nicest example I've ever seen and by far my favourite! looks absolutely amazing :)

haha you think mate? thanks bud :)

Ooooft :D Coming on now mate not far to go by the looks of it!

That is a top job by WEPR, PROPER welding!

yeah moving again now bud ;) yeah its gorgeous :)

What the fuck are you on ? You would choose grids over te37' for the looks you ?Must be the caps with rota on them or the position of the valve I guess .

im on nothing, correct me if im wrong but the te37 have no dish at all and the rotas do and thats what i like about them :) anyway its my car so i think i have the right to do what i want with it, im not here to cause an argument but just making my opinion open,

Nice car by the way :)

Your engine bay is incredible, why all that money and then Rotas lol

cheers :)