Funny you say that mate I thought the same thing, there's not a lot of room for a 3" down pipe hahah never mind as you say more fabrication ;)

Thanks matey :)

Looks so clean man!! Won't your exhaust pipe come in the way of you radiator? I fitted mine up today like yours and my turbo exhaust outlets comes straight in the way of the radiator :( more fab work lol

Very clean build tho mate :)

I had to change downpipes and rad position :/

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black leather door cards :) the plastics won't be staying like that :)

image_zps5f325e47.jpg

Also been working on the loom :) removing all the plugs and braided sleeving it all and heat shrinking the ends :)

image_zpsb2847823.jpg

image_zpsfd939603.jpg

Is now pretty much completely done ;) looks a hell of a lot better :)

Also mounted the intercooler :)

image_zps4cf4e1d7.jpg

Got a rear shot the other day looks gash without a spoiler hahah

image_zps58a63778.jpg

Fackin 'ell!

I've seen surgeons operate with implements that don't look as clean as your bay does..

Must have invested serious dollar and man hours there mate, good effort!

Hahah thanks matey :)

Yeah sure has had some serious money spent on it :)

The progress update section has been very quiet lately

Yeah mate been flat out with other things lad :(
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks lads :) no I have done abit nothing much bud, been busy doing other things now hopefully moving house ;) on the plus side the new house has a massive workshop so a ramp will be needed :) also was ment to send my turbo kit and that so my downpipe and exhaust can made just haven't had chance with working and that :( should have a little update this week :)

Also forgot to mention I was hoping to have the car somewhere near done this year however with moving house I'm not going to have much time to work on the car :( however I'm not really worried as i wouldn't use it till the summer anyway, got a a lot to do to the house and the workshop!

How she's sat at the moment :)

image_zpsb38d9f58.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Cant help but wonder why after spending absolute thousands on the rest of the car, how come you're running the most bob basic wheels?

This would look good with the white wheels you have for sale I think :)

Edited by Jamie5414

Unique car has to have some unique wheels, they don't have to stay white, they look good in white but could always be done another colour? they are a awesome design

would love to see black on black with my wheels man! I think that would look SO sick!!