Item For Sale: 4x XXR 527 wheels with tyres.

Item Condition: Condition are a strong 8/10. Only one kirb mark by previous owner that isn't noticeable unless up close. 2 tyres are as new condition and 2 other tyres are 'near' the legal limit.

Wheel information: Genuine XXR 527. 4x100/4x108. 8.25j. ET-0. 15". 195-45-15 tyre's all round.

Price: £550 collected or you cover postage.

Pictures: As below.

IMAG2260_zpscb36f5ea.jpg

IMAG2262_zpsa13c6df5.jpgIMG_20130629_172125_zps028d206a.jpg

IMG_20130629_171901_zpsfbcc6df9.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Bank transfer preferred, or cash on collection. Will post at buyers expense.

PLEASE NOTE - I want a PX cash my way or a swap for some more track orientated wheels. MUST have tyres and be in good condition.

Collect from CT1 area.

Edited by Rbz.

Dick !!!! Enough said lol

You'll regret it dude looks awesome with them on, get some wide arches and get back on the time attack style

Dick !!!! Enough said lol

You'll regret it dude looks awesome with them on, get some wide arches and get back on the time attack style

Having some more arch work done tomorrow, if that doesn't work then I will 110% be getting rid of them and never be trying wide wheels on a rear beam again lol.

Yeah was a post on a tercel forum ages ago. Exactly the same except the thickness of the plates the stub axles mounted on, glanza ones are thicker so beef's up the overall width

Edited by morgey

Yeah was a post on a tercel forum ages ago. Exactly the same except the thickness of the plates the stub axles mounted on, glanza ones are thicker so beef's up the overall width

Good to know nice one fella !

How much would you want for them if i were to swap some rays ? Gun metal grey 1 has slight curbing ?

PM me pics dude.

ALSO, for other people looking.. Please don't offer me stupid money like £300 odd quid.