very clean white 1998 Varis glanza V turbo

hi mate

Any idea what bhp this is running (for insurance purposes)

I am on the lookout for another Glanza as i used to have a totally standard example around 5 years ago which i sold to a member on here.

Any issues with the car at all that may need attention?

thanks

ady

Hi mate the car is running below stock boost (to be safe) and made 143bhp at 0.6 With the boost turned up slightly it could be in the region off 170bhp:-) Engine is solid, as never let me down you could do a compression test etc really is a well looked after V

I would have been around to view this lovely example, if only it had been running at least 220bhp and a forged engine.

Not going to be that price for td04 with forged engine though .. Looking well up towards 5 grand possibly more...

Mapped on an emanage with a 1/1/1 bar of boost that this wont be far off 200bhp!

1 bar on td04 will see around 220hp. And ty you forgot to add this has an uprated levin twin pot brake setup running custom discs and yellow stuff pads. As i sold them to cazzac before he sold the car. They are a fantastic extra.

I love this car, it's perfect

Same here as long as its as clean as the owner says it is.

The only other white Glanza for sale which looked very clean inside and out was IAMLEGEND's Auto Glanza (i think it was sold to outside Britain but in Europe).