very clean white 1998 Varis glanza V turbo

Year: 1998

Model: Toyota starlet Glanza V turbo Ep91

Tax: 6 months

MOT: 12 months

Mileage:

Description:

Here we have for sale my stunning 1998 Glanza V turbo. I don't no where to begin with this awesome little car, it's been an absolute pleasure to own. There hasn't been a day of it's life where it as missed a beat. The previous owners both who are well known people on the forum have done an awesome job of maintaining this little diamond. I have owned the car now for just over 7 months and I haven't had a single problem with her. She will truly be missed but unfortunately due to me going traveling I need the funds and the glanza as to go :-( The car as always been warmed up & cooled down before & after being driven, it's always been run on Shell V power & as been serviced by all the high quality parts. The car will come with a file with over £3500 worth of receipts. I have all the original Japanese documents, original Starlet Manuel & so on. Also comes with all previous mot's from when it got imported & a shed load of service history. The car it's self overall is in very good condition it gets attention where ever it goes and never fails to put a huge smile on my face. There is a few imperfections which is expected for a car of it's age such as a few minor stone chips on the bonnet & bumper. The car as been fully stripped in the back to give it the mean track luck but I do have all the rear plastics & seats to go back in. This car as been on the forum since imported and I am sure a lot of people could back up how much of a clean and well looked after example this car is.

Modifications

Front mounted air filter

Front exit exhaust coming out of front bumper (looks awesome)
Hks adjustable actuator (0.65)
Hdi fmic
Blitz dump valve
Zisco ramhorn ct9 manifold

Clar cam belt cover
Custom front exit exhaust
Magicore HT leads
Walbro fuel pump
Engine torque damper

Handling/ Brakes

Meister R coilovers
White line 24mm front ARB
White line droplinks to suit whiteline anti lift kit
Powerflex front bushes
White line rear arb
poly rear axle bushes

EBC grooved & dimpled front discs

EBC Yellowstuff front brake pads

ADL blue print rear brake disks

ADL blue print rear pads

Braided brake lines

Interior Recaro drivers side seat with fto passenger

Optional extra wind deflectors
Optional extra cup holders
Optional extra Trd quick shift
Optional extra Trd gear knob

Optional extra Trd rad cap

Optional extra 3 point rear strut

purple structural supports in rear
Razo pedals
Carbon fibre wrapped centre console

Exterior
Id works front & rear Varis bumpers
Sparco Crimsons 15"
Fiat punto mk2 rear wiper conversion

Bad bits

wouldn't say it's bad but things which it needs (dial cluster) £10
Passenger side centre cap could do with respray
As noted above bonnet & bumper could do with a fresh lick of paint.. (if you are fussy) as never bothered me.

This car as also just had a full service & just had a fresh 12 months mot along with 6 months tax. This truly is a awesome little car first to see will buy. i'm sure this is still lots which I have missed out feel free to drop me a p.m on here cheers Tyron :)

Price: £3400

Pictures:

Frontshot_zpsa913aa15.jpg

Myglanzabehind_zps92a257d3.jpg

ramhorn_zps14aa8144.jpg

TysGlanza2Small_zps24b2a9fd.jpg

DSC04252_zps8a158109.jpg

DSC04221_zps247283ff.jpg

IMG_4062_zps798a64fe.jpg

DSC04376_zps0631e140.jpg

IMG_4191_zpsd8e128ca.jpg

DSC04334_zps32d2cbe0.jpg

IMAG0255_zps43a69579.jpg

IMAG0252_zpsd168bcfa.jpg

DSC05195_zpsb7b04fb6.jpg

Contact Details: 01744631852 Also feel free to drop me a p.m on here as I am always online :)

I am also based in St.Helens, Northwest 20 minute drive from Liverpool & 35 minute drive from Manchester :)

Car also comes with toad car alarm.

Edited by Socks

Can also vouch for this car! Did the alignment setup on it when previous Owner had it. It's a minter. Good luck with the sale Ty

Looks awsome mate - GLWS.I also noticed you have indicators on the front wings - not seen that on a V before.

Did you not notice mine not having any indicators on Sunday? Lol

Can also vouch for this car! Did the alignment setup on it when previous Owner had it. It's a minter. Good luck with the sale Ty

I meant i have not seen side blinkers on a v this is the 1st one i have seen.

Your car was looking good too i want your brakes lol.

can vouch for this car always been looked after by ty, absolute clean example of a v new owner wouldnt be dissapointed at all! glwts pal

Cheers Alex.. it really is such a clean example.. really don't want to sell :-(

Thanks Liam :thumbsup:

Cant believe your selling up such a great car very clean... But i understand why. You only live once so travelling would be awesome i thought about it myself

I noo :( I can't believe it myself :sad: Will regret it so much but like you said you only live ounce and I cant have best of both worlds :/

Cheers Alex.. it really is such a clean example.. really don't want to sell :-(

Thanks Liam :thumbsup:

I noo :( I can't believe it myself :sad: Will regret it so much but like you said you only live ounce and I cant have best of both worlds :/

yeh your right and a car is a material thing not real life!!!!

I meant i have not seen side blinkers on a v this is the 1st one i have seen.

Your car was looking good too i want your brakes lol.

Ahh my bad! Cheers mate :) if I ever decide to break ill put them your way. They're amazing mate worth the pennies for sure.

Hi mate, sorry to see you selling so soon.

it really is a mint car, and looks like it has been cherished since i sold it to zac.

not sure if you got my pm at all?

The speedo converter was fitted to the car at the time of its importation before I collected it when the odometer was reading 55,000.

So therefore the mileage would be slightly higher than stated.

Edited by scutch0