Useless unless you are Jap sized :( very little room for anyone 6ft+ and totally pointless rear seats imo.

I'd have been seriously looking at getting one if not had one brought already but as soon as i sat in one i knew there just wasnt enough room in it.

Why not make it into a true 2 seater like it should be?

chap in work, his neighbor bought one brand new...engine packed in after only a couple of months. Toyota offered to replace the engine, he told them to shit off and replace the whole car, which they did.

im sure its probably just a one-off horror story and that most if not all manufacturers experience the odd bug, but still a little frightening for such a new and expensive car.

Phil.

no idea dude, i will ask today to see if he ever heard anymore. its not one of those "oh, i know a guy who knows a guy who knows someone's aunt who said" stories, if it was i wouldnt bother posting it here to waste folks' time with gossip. this genuinely happened, so i'll do some more digging and report back.

Phil.

Can't really argue with that kinda service.

I'd have one over the other cars listed. In particular anything with a Vauxhall badge!

As an example, and something that has properly shocked me lateley regarding vauxhall, Insignias rear brakes are only covered for a few thousand miles as it's a known problem for them to seize up, the expansion tanks are prone to cracking and causing overheating, if you keep the aircon on for too long (in a 1.8 petrol version) the ECL light comes on and can throw the car into limp home mode, power steering points are a known weakness on the diesels so are only covered for a short period under the 'lifetime' warranty. Properly shite.

I wasn't a huge fan, but now i love them! Dunno if anyone seen my friends one at Japfest2? Red with gold TE37s was over on my Tokyo Collective stand? That has made me realise that they have huge potential.