• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea man do get some pics up. Im tempted to go miester but the price of starlet coils is silly. I love the ride comfort of miesters though. Keen to see how low yours has gone on bc's.

Is what im starting to think tbh, few mild mods nothing wild for now. Use it for a while and go from there. I've a 5e sat doing nout so could drop that in for a bit more poke on the na side of life for now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well a small taster of whats to come :D in an effort to build a proper sleeper conversion.

20140507_172701_zps88hpbre9.jpg

and also because i didnt want gt clocks and my old 3door had these in from factory, took bloody ages to find but!

20140507_172910_zpswkddeqcl.jpg

GI/ep85 'S' dials. Just need to swap the millage readouts as the gi had done 200k kmh+ where as mine has done 53k miles lol.

Well got a standard ct9 from krissyB at fest, and between me and grant we now should have enough stock bits to start work on it. The only thing missing is management of some sort..............

Oh wait no its not haha

penguin6587-img600x450-1399812022ti2ud86

just waiting for it to show up from the home land :)