Well whats better than a 4wd starlet??? TWO 4wd starlets haha. I couldnt say no when i found it as it looks soooooo damn mint!

Its done 53k miles and is silly clean looking inside and out. Not totaly sure if im gonna use it as a runaround/green lane toy or maybe sell it on and let someone else have the joy of 4wd ownership. I was more attracted to it as its a 5door and you just dont seem them realy. I tried to stay quiet but im too excited about this haha.

05_zpsa2824b58.jpg

04_zpsd37692cd.jpg

12_zpsb4f12988.jpg

and thats all im sharing for now haha. Its the 1.3 100ps jdm engine however there is a 5e sat in the garage doing nout behind the goat atm so who knows. Eta is sept 8th so watch this space............in a few months lol.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thats what set the wheels in motion matt, and i could of bought a 3door 85 or 95 but how many 5doors do you see :D anyone seriously seriouse i can get 4wd's but there realy isnt many about. Have befriended a jap car auction buyer soooo......... can get any imports found that people want.

Dont wanna say realy in case i decide to sell it lol. But it was too good to not buy and import put it that way, especialy as its a 5door! ;) can help you get a 4wd though if thats what you want. Pm me dude.

Got gt kit on the 3door 85 mate as when i bought it the jdm rear bumper had been swapped so i kitted it with oem gt parts from grants old gt with a few other choice parts ;) but this is staying very clean and unmolested on the outside. As for sleeper dont know tbh. Got a 5e sat around that need a home some when but the 100ps 4e are wicked nippy engines so i have no big plans yet.

Still cant believe you have two, thats just greedy haha. That 199 silver is one of the best colours starlets came in aswell.

Is the 5E not down on power from the 100ps 4E though ?

But 5E has more tuning potential id imagine.

Cheers mate. I hadnt planned it but my 3 series e46 has played up a few times and just board of fixing it now lol. Got tons of starlet bits and know them inside out so thought i wonder whats about. Then grant said a second 4wd would be good as if i blow the gear on the goat I've got spares and we can just make the spare 4wd into a fwd. So i was sold on it and bought it haha. The 5e is around 90hp ish iirc but from what im reading the 100ps comes from the map on the ecu so the 5e would give more torque and the same power in theory. Then mild na tune shud see a spritly car. Not that i thought about it lol

• 1 month later...

Due in to port on tuesday :D will be booked for mot asap then registered for uk use. Then.........up for sale :( due to change in direction. Need a house so bmw is sold, this will be sold, works van has to stay and will keep hold of the goat. Im gutted tbh as this is a super rare car as its not only an ep85 but a 5door one at that!! Woyld of been an epic daily or savage sleeper but not in my hands now :( will make a sales thread once she is fully uk ready. And ill update with pics once she is on uk soil :(

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, pumped all the tyres up properly this eve. Warmed her up and took her for a short run up and down the "private lane" by my house just to blow the cobwebs out after her long trip on the boat from the motherland. Let deebo have a little blast too. Then showed him a bit of 4 wheel launch just to make sure all the running gear hooks up properly. I have an issue now though as every time i go near it i become a little more attached to it. Maybe i should just have two?? Haha

Had a little raz in this last night. Just up and down the road. The short ratio box is nuts, flew compared to mine. Was fun doing a 4wd launch as well haha

Somebody may need to buy this needs to sell before i get a loan and sell both nuts to afford this lol

Well want it!