Screamer pointing onto rad hose

Right guys can people post some pictures up of ther td04 kits please as i have a wepr evolution ewg kit and my screamer pipe sits about half an inch above my bottom radiator hose so soon as it gets onto boost would blast flames onto the rad pipe... I just want to see how other peoples kits fit

Yeah had a look at a few pictures and i do have a civic rad but my civic rad bottom hose is right next to my downpipe i need another rad or screamer out the bonnet ;) cheers guys thanks for all the help

Yeah had a look at a few pictures and i do have a civic rad but my civic rad bottom hose is right next to my downpipe i need another rad or screamer out the bonnet ;) cheers guys thanks for all the help

Or get the rad outlet rewelded on the other side

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna have same problem I think, liam put up a pic of how yours sits because my external will be by the engine rocker with a long stainless screamer going down will that interfere with the rad?

our kits are designed to work with stock radiator. if you are using a civic radiator then the bottom port has to be moved like akyakpotter has done. this brings the bottom port to where it is on the stock radiator. you do get civic radiator variations with the bottom port already on the passenger side...with these no mods will need to be made. the 3-core on my car is such a variant.

• 2 years later...