Hey everyone!

My name is Ian. I recently got my Glanza after having a few different cars over the years, such as a Swift gti, Corrado g60, Metro gta and many more!

My most recent car was a Turbo Astra Coupe. After having a few problems with it and finding it very boring a friend suggested that someone from his work had a Starlet for sale.

And here it is!

IMG-20130722-WA00001_zps0b00a785.jpg

IMG-20130722-WA0002_zps50774973.jpg

IMG-20130722-WA00011_zps0d60c7c8.jpg

It was completely standard when i picked the car up and it had only been in the country a few years.

I painted the fog lights yellow and put a full stainless steel exhaust system and decat pipe on it.

In the next couple of weeks i'm hopefully picking up some new wheels for it and i'm currently hunting for some reasonably priced coilovers, so if anybody knows of some i'd be grateful if you could let me know. Thanks!

Edited by ian91

I didn't realize that the splitter was rare or anything special. I recently took it off the car as it was a little damaged but i still have it though.

After having the car for a couple of weeks, a friend who has a Starlet gt, showed me how to by-pass the high and low boost switch so that i can boost higher in 1st and 2nd gear.

The car was running fine with no problems at all, but i've recently put a full exhaust system on and decat pipe and now i keep getting fuel cut...

Does anyone know why this is happening?

ive been offered a buddy club ecu from a ep82 im just wondering will if it will fit my car and where i could get it mapped thanks

No different plug set up, you'd be better spending the £500 on an emange with set up at around the same price as a plug and play

John

Edited by ro55ifumi