Si's Track EP91 Build - XXR 530's - 03/04/14

Looks great! Some fast paced action going on.

Which parts of the loom did you actually remove? I need to do this to mine soon so need to get an idea of what I should be looking to remove :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr it's easier to say what's left. Steering column / ignition / indicators / dials etc, interior fuse box, ecu and that's about it.

It's abit of a job as alot of it is spliced into each other

Ah fair enough, so I take it you removed everything for the heater controls, heated rear screen, electric mirrors etc?

Yea the lots gone, it didnt have electric windows, that said the wiring upto the doors was there tho, same with the wiring for the aircon radiator etc. Get to strip down the engine and headlight loom next. Yay! lol...

Indeed mate! Oh dont worry, its going to be off the scale better than the other ones. They were lashed in comparison to how this will end up. Would be good to have a look over yours sometime..is it even in the UK tho?!

• 3 weeks later...

Not masses to report, as still trying to source parts to make some custom bits.

Anyways, started stripping the bay down ready to take the engine out, and getting the engine loom prepared to splice in the GT parts needed. Managed to get more of the sound deadening out tonight also

Look at the state of this bay hahahahaha.

9556386053_eded1a08cb_b.jpg

Edited by RobSR
  • 1 month later...

Still happening matey, just still trynna get hold of parts to make some custom suspension parts, turning out to be abit tricky..more progress as and when they are found, as the cage cant be done until so as it all ties in.

• 5 months later...

Should have a nice delivery by the end of the week then the fun can start! :)

Re-read the build thread last night, and was wondering if I was ever gonna see a update!

And wo la, here it is lol, look forward to seeing the update Mate! :)

So the package came today...Last piece of the puzzle before some fabrication can start :) We were going to keep it 'JDM' and go for Enkei RPF1's, however we couldn't get them in an 8J fitment. 300+ bhp and anything under 8J isn't ideal. Who can guess what style we went for?

13607631185_ca9107a6e3_b.jpg

Damn you! Not 501, they are 530's. Don't think anyone has put them on an EP before? 8 should tuck on the front with camber and cruise fenders, there not a +0 offset, they are +20.. back might need a little work but that should be fine. :)