Track day experience!?

Hello people, it's my brothers birthday coming up and I want to book some kind of track day experience for him. He's looking to buy a Ferrari 348 So I want to get him a Ferrari of some sort. Has anyone done anything along these lines that they can recommend?

Not got a huge budget tbh lol so even if its a few laps r something?

Thanks

if you are a member of groupon then they have some ace deals on there that you will struggle to beat. im doing 6 laps in a GTR + 6 laps driving an ariel atom for 79quid

that is very cheap!

I went to prestworld near barrow on soar and drove a new gtr the father in law took an Austin Martin our the track is pretty decent long enough straight to get your foot down properly and the footage he from his Austin was priceless as I came flying past him in the gtr lol and I thought the prices were fair aswel

I did the most expensive one, drove about 7 super cars I think. Hated the Ferrari and Aston though so wouldn't waste money on picking them. Highly recommend the R8 and GTR oh and the Lamborghini one too.

I've done rally driving at Silverstone, and drifting experience days. Both awesome. I know a few people who have done single seater or ferrari experiences and haven't been allowed to really give it some on the track, and 3/5 laps isn't that long.