*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

Went and picked up a Glanza at the weekend in Black...Pretty happy with it just needs a few bits doing to it.

How it was when I got it:

B72D6CE2-C286-4C32-8B04-E9926AE9E95C-158

Then stuck my 16" Rotas on it (think they look too big and rub a bit so may put these up for sale)

6C014BDD-EE16-4798-A0BF-D5DF65F4054F-158

Next is too do a full service on it and have a good look around on the ramps..and destroy the stupidly chavyy dump valve. Then sort the shocks out as I think they've had it, and clean the bodywork up. Then to start the hunt for more power.

Edited by Ollieh17
  • Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Done a few little bits recently:

• Got the fogs working and tinted them in yellow

• Removed the rear wiper

• Removed 'shopping list' style stickers on the rear window

• Cleaned the interior and replaced gear gator and a few other bits

Need to sell the wheels and get some 15"s on it now, 16"s just look too big and rub alot. Also have a TOMS front bumper to get sprayed and install once i've got a front mount.

Current picture

a3b5a542-1949-4005-b8d0-30f5bd68ba5d_zps

Edited by Ollieh17

they were completely mint until I bumped them slightly Saturday :sad: nothing too bad though. Yeh I need to get them up for sale while I have a spare pair I can roll on. Next wheels will have to be second hand can't afford brand new :(..Gutted I missed the ones you bought!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a set of Rota Grid Vs this weekend off another member. Fitted them at 11oclock last night and they rub like crazy on one side. :sad:Think it will need new shocks/coilovers and a adjustable panhard. Also sprayed the TOMS front bumper just can't get the finish i'm looking for. Is it possible to buy Glanza Black paint anywhere online ready mixed?

Nice number plate, bbk boy betta kno lol

Haha yeh, it's sad but my choice was actually slightly swayed by the number plate. I have already tried to sell it to JME on twitter haha.

The aim is to make it quicker than the 535D in the background! I can dream

Bit of a update

Fitted the coilovers I brought last week at the weekend after spending all day trying to un-seize them (was not pleased). I failed at that and was sure the wheels were going rub when the car was dropped off the jack. After spending hours phoning around for an arch roller I gave up and with a few mates (one was a panel beater) resorted to DIY arch rolling. Basically cut inch slits around the flat bit in the arch then hammered them up at the fold. This didn't stretch or crack the paint :p Then covered the inside of the arch with paint to stop rust.

Moving shot with the wheels sorted

78a051b9-86a1-4546-a2f0-c199af2e8f2e_zps